Declined Lmao DEMOPAN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu

Donator
Demopan has some type of "R Charge" that lets him speed across the map and he's able to trimp on so many objects and by any chance resist sentries lunging toward enemies unexpectedly plz remove this function or plz nerf

Nerf demopan makes op Rawr XD

NAAAHHHH Having the ability to lunge at enemies 80 MPH Instantly Forever at the press of a button is just overpowered

Not OP.... the acc. on it isn't great try it out for yourself. I seriously don't get why ppl would call this OP when you have chuck and Miku or the infin minion spawning bosses XD

the accuracy isnt great but its hard to predict making it overpowered. him having the ability to zip across the map and basically "Dash" towards a player is just overpowered. its basically just a Fest of "R + M1"

the accuracy isnt great but its hard to predict making it overpowered. him having the ability to zip across the map and basically "Dash" towards a player is just overpowered. its basically just a Fest of "R + M1"

I think there is more to it then just zipping across the map. The charge as I've seen across many different ff2 servers has always not played nice with eyelander range bosses normally have, causes it to be, and or feel far longer(that is of course not counting "ping range"). Another thing is that being able to non stop charging gives demopan the power to push past knock back. Making sentry/crit knock back pointless, which is one of demopans strengths.

But here is the thing, Demopan's main gimmick is that he can charge, you can't have demopan with out charging non stop. Which is why they can't remove it from his abilities. A better suggestion Pichu would be to ask for his HP, or damage to be nerfed. He has high speed, He should have a trade off with his HP, and or Damage. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing him have to hit light classes(scout, Medic, Engineer, Sniper, Spy) twice outside of a crit to kill them normally, but that is my feeling on balance with Demopan.

FAN scouts , Goomba Soldiers and flare gun pyros beats him up easily. Accept the reality :kappa:

Aka classes who could escape in any situations

Demopan can easily beat those three classes, His super jump, + charge speed leads him to catch both the flarejump pyro + goomba solder , and knockback of the fan is meaningless with his non stop charging.

As much as I want agree that those three sub classes can escape most things, even a half baked demopan is not one.

Demopan can easily beat those three classes, His super jump, + charge speed leads him to catch both the flarejump pyro + goomba solder
It depends if the player (Hale) have skills and plays well

Whatever. Without the Charge this Hale is useless imo- i mean think about it. He's already slow as it is and without any knockback resistance it would be even more easy to beat.
As i said, it's my opinion. I don't know if people would agree with me in that

Whatever. Without the Charge this Hale is useless imo- i mean think about it. He's already slow as it is and without any knockback resistance it would be even more easy to beat.
As i said, it's my opinion. I don't know if people would agree with me in that

Which I've mentioned already, and I do agree you can't take the Charge away, then it wouldn't be demopan. You have to change his damage, or HP value to make up for the Speed, and Knockback Reisistance that he gets from the Charge.

Demopan is op period. Because people who play demopan rather spam Charge and he does full hale Damage. Since he can Charge just holding down "R" forever that also Screws up his range Making it 8 meters "Litterally" Knockback on Demopan is easy, But why bother fighting with knockback when he can just hold down R and come back faster then the last time?

This Function also makers it harder to snipe him since He's Friggin Outrunning his own Hitbox Lamo. More like a Sonic boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread