Declined LGKA and mutes option and red engis (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of silly

Try 1 of asking for these: (First: i think we should give LGKA mini crits not normal but mini cause i think it would help make some insane comebacks cause sometimes it just not fair when 1 blue VS 20 other reds and probably a scout)
(2ND: i think the warden should have the option to mute certain teams and turn it back on later cause sometimes warden have quite mics and is very hard to hear and people just over talk and it makes it such a pain to try and listen just do not think the 1 minutes of mute time from (10 to 9) is enough. (ik warden can say Guards off mic but what if when you turn ff on to kill for talking when order was giving and won't comply them they kill you first.)
(3RD we should also add red engis being able to build like blu engis when they get ammo i think that it would make thing better for reds and make the experience more enjoyable while playing engi cause you are basically striping the engis 1 thing he is know for.) i think these will benefit reds and blus a lot.

Who is gonna code it

• Angry
  • Agree
Reactions: _Black and Nowtoad
I wouldnt mind for a mute button to be implemented in the wardenmenu
Ofc there will be rules added alongside of it that it cant be abused, or for how long you can mute certain teams.
But this would again just lead to some mfkers/trolls to just abuse it on purpose and make it worse as is.

Red engis being able to build upon aquiring ammo. Interesting feature and I wouldnt mind it (ofc no sentry)

And I realy dont think Last guards should get mini crits, this change would barely change anything if its 1v20 you are still gonna get rolled wether you have crits or not.

I wouldnt mind for a mute button to be implemented in the wardenmenu
Ofc there will be rules added alongside of it that it cant be abused, or for how long you can mute certain teams.
But this would again just lead to some mfkers/trolls to just abuse it on purpose and make it worse as is.

Red engis being able to build upon aquiring ammo. Interesting feature and I wouldnt mind it (ofc no sentry)

And I realy dont think Last guards should get mini crits, this change would barely change anything if its 1v20 you are still gonna get rolled wether you have crits or not.
well sometimes it not always 1v20 if you get what i mean plus i mean with enough skill someone could still pull it off just trying to kill a blu a better chance.
and for the mute system i do see the draw backs maybe it could be like you mute a team for 30 seconds once hte 30 seconds is up the is a 20 seconds cooldown but then again (who gonna code it)

Attachments

• Screenshot (71).png
    Screenshot (71).png
    48 KB · Views: 43
Clearly we need mommy chefgirl to guide us to the coder god 🙏

But for now before suggesting please make sure we have someone to implement these ideas. Some of this may be possible with jailbreak redux. As of right now we don't have anybody working on jailbreak.

• Useful
Reactions: Cowboy and _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread