Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Lee Harvey Oswald
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:578428804
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-02-12 4:44:46
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you:I an
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I should be un-guardbanned because, when I mfked, from what I remember (it was 3 days ago), I was joking about mfking and clearly stating I wasn't going to do it. Then one person on the red team stated "Do it, no balls" and I didn't want to be disclaimed as a "wimpy squeaker who has no balls and doesn't take chances" so I, a sleep deprived stupid minded teen playing as soldier, pressed m1 and mfked. Do I believe the two day server ban was reasonable? yes. Do I believe I should be guardbanned? no, as if I were to attempt this again I Should be permabanned. Since the incident I have thought about what I have done and rested, knowing that I would still be able to play jailbreak, server #17, again after the ban. at the time of February 12th, 2023 I was being an idiot I admit, but I do think that this guardban should be lifted so I may play one of my favorite game modes of Team Fortress 2 again, I deeply apologize for the trouble I've caused, thank you.

-sincerely Lee Harvey Oswald (or my real name James)

The primary players influencing were muted alongside you getting punished. You knew what you were doing was not allowed and specifically checked if an admin was on. Its unfortunate they encouraged you, but I feel like you lacked common sense in this situation. Along with this you left and rejoined to avoid punishment. You should not blame your actions on others, although what they did was punishable, you are in charge of your own actions, and you proceeded to do something that you knew was a pretty major offense on that server.

• Agree
Reactions: Cowboy
Tick 50000

Attachments

• 2023-02-11_23-30-42.dem
    13.1 MB · Views: 57
I am not blaming other for my actions, as it felt like pier pressure but now that I watch the provided demo I do see the error in my actions. However I Don't see why a indefinite guardban is a reasonable response. I left then realized I should be temp-banned for my actions so I rejoined. Now in the present I realize this may have seemed like avoiding punishment but, Rejoining doesn't prevent me from getting banned as evidence by the demo, thank you for providing I don't have good memory. I do see how I asked if an admin was on the server to avoid punishment and this is my bad. I only did it because I have sensitive feelings and harsh dares like "no balls" do hurt and I do blame others for this as my emotions aren't readily aperient but, I did wish to prove a point which I did but regret upon later notice. I'm not asking to be un-guardbanned, I just wish for it to be a time period such as twenty - thirty days , as I am a avid player of panda community jailbreak because it keeps a consistent player base with strict rules which I understand shouldn't be broken but, I do not feel as the punishments are reasonable as I like to play on the blue team in jailbreak and don't think I should be perma-guardbanned. You have my word if I mfk again you can ip ban me indefinite from panda.tf. If you don't revert my perma-guardban to a temp-guardban I don't blame you as I am just hoping I can play one of my favorite servers on blue team again.
thank you for your help - James

I placed a permanent guard ban, I think it is too soon for you to appeal it right now, and it will stay "permanent" but eventually in the future you theoretically will be able to appeal the ban to be removed, that is up to my mentor, on how long you should have to wait, just stay well behaved for the foreseeable future, and you will be safe to appeal at the allowed time.

I think Ian explained it well. You may re-appeal in a few months.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread