Leaving the community (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsumiki

I've decided to leave this community and will not return. I don't like the drama that starts from the shoutbox. The way how some staffs are treated by a certain someone is not going to be toleranced by me anymore. I'm not going to come back to this community again, after all it makes me feel unwelcomed and unappreciated. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. But, yes by leaving, I mean @Kevin take away my powers. I'm not going to be in community anymore. I don't like this community anymore. I don't like it like how I did before. I joined this community because there USED to be little to no drama, but now, it's just a complete show in this community. Just fuck it, I'd say from this point now.

Goodbye.

Last edited:
Farewell, you may as well just have mentioned my name instead of calling me a certain someone.

Tsumiki Migraines...oh migraines…such wonderf—go sma
Tsumiki Life is hard. ;-;
Tsumiki I'm sitting here doing homework, stops doing homework, and screaming, "I hate my life". So much homework, so little time to sleep.
Tsumiki The feels hit you hard when you message someone and they don't answer back. ;–; so sad
Tsumiki When your project partner completely ditches you and makes an excuse that they're busy. -.-

If you hate drama then wth is this about =l

• Dislike
Reactions: Vecomti
Though some of you like to make snappy remarks, I would like to at least say that Asuna has done a lot more for this community then you guys (Except for Inu).

I honestly don't want to see you go, but I don't want you to feel distressed in any way with your stay here. You're a wonderful admin and one that I generally give a shit about (I may not show it but i is soft plushie bear mushie mush :3c).
I just wish you luck. These days you are busy with school and I know that's sorta stuff is more important. I hope to play with you on the usa server sometimes before you fully be dragged into irl :eek:

As panda tradition, in memory of @TreatFly , You receive the send off song

Tsumiki Migraines...oh migraines…such wonderf—go sma
Tsumiki Life is hard. ;-;
Tsumiki I'm sitting here doing homework, stops doing homework, and screaming, "I hate my life". So much homework, so little time to sleep.
Tsumiki The feels hit you hard when you message someone and they don't answer back. ;–; so sad
Tsumiki When your project partner completely ditches you and makes an excuse that they're busy. -.-

If you hate drama then wth is this about =l
That's not drama. It's life issues. It's not drama that goes in the shoutbox.

If you want drama, this is drama:

Attachments

• Drama shoutbox.pdf
    283.8 KB · Views: 410
  • Agree
Reactions: Lighty
I don't like anyone who provokes people and start a shit ton of drama. Therefore, I'm taking my leave.

NUUUUUUUU how about ur nose D:

its actually kinda funny to see, when Inu is back, Drama comes with Inu.

Also, I thought you already resigned?

Well, its sad to see that this situation ended like this, like I said in Dio's resignation I think you all overreacted a bit, but I can also see that you also got hit by many other things like rude people, getting nothing for your work here, etc. Also with the situation in your life atm, I can understand that you decided to resign.

So I wish you much luck for your future, too, maybe we will see each other one day again.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tsumiki
Wishing you the best of the luck lady, be strong. You will be prized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread