Leaving the community (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shoutbox is Toxic, we can't administrate in there/take direct actions.
Some wise people will say that it is best to take everything with a grain of salt in there.

And you're not the only one who leaves because of this reason... actually comming to think of it.
almost the half of the community left because of drama/messages spreaded on the community what includes the shoutbox.
Anyhow, thanks for the effort and help on the servers and good luck with future projects.

Don't worry. I don't plan on ever coming back.
mark it somewhere that you dont forget it and since it basically fits here aswell;

as you shout into the woods, so it echoes back out.

there are always 2 or more people involved, thats all i am going to say.
seeing how quickly you've removed me clears some points but yeah that falls back to several other things (..better not...) whatever good luck with your strategie for carring on.

last but not least just to leave it here.

6lzv.png

mark it somewhere that you dont forget it and since it basically fits here aswell;

seeing how quickly you've removed me clears some points but yeah that falls back to several other things (..better not...) whatever good luck with your strategie for carring on.

6lzv.png

That chat disgusts me

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh

6lzv.png
I would like to state that I was not aware of the mental state of this person and neither is it my fault or liability to act in a public space with the mindset of not setting her off. Asuna needs professional help.

^ Exactly, since when is that socially acceptable? especially on that topic...

dont read it then.

You are honestly so fucking stupid. Do you even remember the time you deleted a post that contained a picture of you in it? Why did you do that? Because you didn't want it public, right? But when it's someone else - with something worse, no less - it's completely fine because you can feel better about yourself.

The "don't read it" crap is fucking bullshit because that only "helps" people who don't want to read it. It does not account in any way for Asuna's feelings or right to privacy.

And this guy wonders why half the community hates him.

You don't like drama? Really?

Hey, hey, you decided to get involved with the drama. You always follow Dio's lead. Along with Shiroe. And then there are some ass kissers coming along to back you up even though you might backstab them later on. Sadly, the ass kissers pity you so you won't say shit about yourself or do "bad things." If you can't handle criticism, then why are you admin?? The Panda Community isn't your professional therapy place. Don't complain about your life on here and expect pity from everyone, go out and fix your problems.

Besides, you're very hypocritical. You and Dio both caused me to leave this community. And this wasn't a one day thing, it was over the time I was trial. (5-6 months).

If you don't like drama, then don't be in it.

that chat never should have been showed

Not really, the chat should have never happened.

on a personal note
Although I do think that Kevin showing it is bad, I'm honestly utterly disgusted by this attempt of guilt tripping. I have had shit like that happen to me and I can't tell you how much it fucking frustrates me.

If you have problems fix them, that's all. Don't use them as a means to get your way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread