Declined Le Captain Pootis - Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

Name/Nickname: Le Captain Pootis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51181286

Online Times: I'm online everyday, except most mondays, due massive amount of homework , and at the time I get home, I'll be at my favourite sport, Football in real-life. Basically everyday, 4+ hours. You would rarely see me offline :).
Also, my timezone is GMT+1, FYI.

Do you have an Microphone?: I do, but I don't use it very often.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have been admin on a server ''chain'', called ''Lethal.net''. They hosted a lot of Saxton Hale servers, and just normal & regular servers around.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Most likely Saxton Hale, because that's what I like the most, but I pop up on other servers here and there.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: No, I'm not sure about how to use it.

Why should we choose you?: I'm a very active player, and a very ''fair'' man, who always searches for a solution instead of instant rage and giving up. I've also been told that by many people around school, that I'm not that type of person, that just gives up instead of attempting to handle the situation. I'm usually a very calm person, who likes having fun, and not being strict all the time. I can be strict also, but I don't like being it all the time. Also, I'm a generally well-liked person within the servers. I have also been donating, which also just shows slight of my faith in your servers.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure people act appropriate, and not spamming and acting immature. I understand it may be annoying sometimes, and you feel like raging, but I will be giving people a chance, and not instantly kicking them / banning them for a certain amount of time. I will be as fair as possible, and of course again, solution seeking, instead of just seeing it from one point of view. I will be banning people for a maximum of 45 minutes, if they glitch the maps, or bug-abuse the system. If failure to comply, it would result in a 24 day ban. I will be warning people if microphone- and in-game chat spamming. If failure to comply, a kick would be the punishment.

Reactions: Magglet
Hello.

Well, it seems like you have already got muted, I don't really know why.
You also already got banned 2 hours in the Saxton Hale server...in my opinion, that's embarassing for someone who want to be an admin.

You told that you have been an admin in some Saxton Hale servers, but how can't you know even a little thing about SourceMod ?
Just saying, I let the other people share their thoughts about your application, and also about you.

Last edited:
Application looks nice and tidy and well thought through. After doing some research and agreeing on what Electrod said it would really need a bit of thinking on this application's general outcome. Even though we already have around 2-3 Admins for VSH right now.

I let the other admins share their thoughts about your application
What's that supposed to mean..

Donating has nothing to do with becoming an administrator as far as I'm concerned.

VSH doesn't have many rules to break, I've been there but I've never seen someone spam the chat nor the voice chat.
Other than being afk *which happens a lot on Deathrun yet no admin other than Stabbin goes there* I can't really find something to deal with; may you enlighten me?

You seem to put emoticons quite often, which in some cases counts as spam.
You also insult people sometimes, rarely, but it happens.

7mXtZ.png

Indeed, why were you kicked?
-
English is surprisingly great, minor mistakes.
Tidy, clean, easy to read, and well-described application.
Has +6 days of playtime.

I'd go with +1, but well.. we do have enough admins after all.

Donating has nothing to do with becoming an administrator as far as I'm concerned.

VSH doesn't have many rules to break, I've been there but I've never seen someone spam the chat nor the voice chat.
Other than being afk *which happens a lot on Deathrun yet no admin other than Stabbin goes there* I can't really find something to deal with; may you enlighten me?

You seem to put emoticons quite often, which in some cases counts as spam.
You also insult people sometimes, rarely, but it happens.

7mXtZ.png

Indeed, why were you kicked?
-
English is surprisingly great, minor mistakes.
Tidy, clean, easy to read, and well-described application.
Has +6 days of playtime.

I'd go with +1, but well.. we do have enough admins after all.

@IceStick Regarding that name, that was because I've played on another Saxton Hale server, where I got permanent muted, for chat spamming, where I posted the same smiley 3 times in a row. It was stupid indeed, so I changed my name to ''Admin, unmute Captain Pootis pl0x'', and it was months ago, and it wasn't for this server.

@Electrod And regarding the mute on this server like 2 days ago, it was because E-Mad and I posted some smiley to eachother, first not spamming, but then one of my friends on the server: I hate those smileys xD! Then I posted them 5 times in a row, which was stupid indeed, but it wasn't in my attention to get other people mad, it was simply for fun, and I would like to apologies about that.

@Electrod I have been admin on another Saxton Hale server, indeed, but that was a long time ago, and I don't really remember all of the CMD's. I know quite few of them, but not all of them.

And there might not always seem like there's rulebreakers, but as soon as yesterday, an engineer was the last guy left, and then he glitched himself into some place, in the Castle map there, he got into some room, where he just stood there, wasting about 10 minutes of map, and the hale wouldn't give up, nor the engineer left. I personally had to ask Kevin to come, but he was busy with something else.
And that's basically when I thought I'd be an admin , because there's often people who are being friendly with eachother for multiple minutes, which is annoying for everybody.

I meant people.
I told that I let the other people telling their opinions about this application.

It was stupid indeed, so I changed my name to ''Admin, unmute Captain Pootis pl0x'', and it was months ago, and it wasn't for this server.

Months ago ? You was playing with this username the 17th February...

I have been admin on another Saxton Hale server, indeed, but that was a long time ago, and I don't really remember all of the CMD's. I know quite few of them, but not all of them.

The question was : "do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?"
If you have been an admin, you had experience with SourceMod.
You clearly said "No", I am doubtful.

Last edited:
I meant people.
I told that I let the other people telling their opinions about this application.

Months ago ? You was playing with this username the 17th February...

The question was : "do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?"
If you have been an admin, you had experience with SourceMod.
You clearly said "No", I am doubtful.

I said no, because I'm not 100 percent sure about how to use it, but I will probably get fully reminded if I try it again.
I didn't really read the question fully then, because as I just quickly red it, I thought it said:Do you know how to use SourceMod? Meh', but my mistake though.

And really? I played with that name the 17th February? Well, again, it was from when I was playing on the other server too, where I got muted.

And really? I played with that name the 17th February? Well, again, it was from when I was playing on the other server too, where I got muted.

Then why did you said "it was months ago" when it actually wasn't ?

Then why did you said "it was months ago" when it actually wasn't ?

Because I really thought it was at least one month ago, as I've stopped playing on that server for like 3 weeks ago, and I changed my name to ''unmute me'' just before I quit playing on that server. But my apologies, it was a wrong judgement by me.

Mmh, I still feel doubtful.

Mmh, I still feel doubtful.

Of course, because in the first place it didn't sound legit what I said, but I'm not forcing you to trust me.

Edit:

Right, just got the full overview of SourceMod again, got a DL ready, saw a couple of youtube videos with it-.

Last edited:
@IceStick Regarding that name, that was because I've played on another Saxton Hale server, where I got permanent muted, for chat spamming, where I posted the same smiley 3 times in a row. It was stupid indeed, so I changed my name to ''Admin, unmute Captain Pootis pl0x'', and it was months ago, and it wasn't for this server.

@Electrod And regarding the mute on this server like 2 days ago, it was because E-Mad and I posted some smiley to eachother, first not spamming, but then one of my friends on the server: I hate those smileys xD! Then I posted them 5 times in a row, which was stupid indeed, but it wasn't in my attention to get other people mad, it was simply for fun, and I would like to apologies about that.

Hello.
I think you should stop making yourself the exceptions. The reason that I didn't warn you about the spamming was because you are on the server most of the times. I expected you to know the rules, plus you're a donator, but you don't always follow the rules always. I hate people, who are flooding the servers in chat, but I like people, who are following the rules.

-1 from me, because you need to work on the discipline. I don't really think we need more admins, ATM.

Reactions: Electrod
Your game play on other servers might affect how people treat you on other servers.
Months ago? Electrod replied to that.

I didn't really read the question fully then, because as I just quickly red it, I thought it said:Do you know how to use SourceMod? Meh', but my mistake though.
You ought to be more careful while typing an admin application!
-
Each time you make a post, I feel more and more suspicious about you...

Hello.
I think you should stop making yourself the exceptions. The reason that I didn't warn you about the spamming was because you are on the server most of the times. I expected you to know the rules, plus you're a donator, but you don't always follow the rules always. I hate people, who are flooding the servers in chat, but I like people, who are following the rules.

-1 from me, because you need to work on the discipline. I don't really think we need more admins, ATM.

@DanEdward123 I spammed which was stupid indeed, and I should've known better.

@Ice Stick My game play on other servers affect the way players treat me? That's not my fault, and I feel like I'm getting ''respected'' for who I am.

And why do you feel suspicious about me? What have I done wrong? A couple of mistakes, because I really felt like it was months ago, since I had that name.

Also, you can check logs somehow, and check that I've never been permanent muted, and when I got muted was like the 06-03-2014, and not in February.

@Ice Stick My game play on other servers affect the way players treat me? That's not my fault, and I feel like I'm getting ''respected'' for who I am.

And why do you feel suspicious about me? What have I done wrong? A couple of mistakes, because I really felt like it was months ago, since I had that name.

Also, you can check logs somehow, and check that I've never been permanent muted, and when I got muted was like the 06-03-2014, and not in February.
Respect? This has nothing to do with respect.
You're applying for administrator rights, you have a history with other servers, that WILL affect the result.
I feel suspicious because you keep changing what you said.
One more point to the negative side: literally, your first post was an admin application.
You must be active on the forums too, game activity isn't enough.

Respect? This has nothing to do with respect.
You're applying for administrator rights, you have a history with other servers, that WILL affect the result.
I feel suspicious because you keep changing what you said.
One more point to the negative side: literally, your first post was an admin application.
You must be active on the forums too, game activity isn't enough.

When have I changed what I said?
And I know I just registered, and maybe I should've been more active on forums before applying.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: No, I'm not sure about how to use it.
That's a solid "No".
I said no, because I'm not 100 percent sure about how to use it, but I will probably get fully reminded if I try it again.
Ever heard of the word "maybe"?
-
it was months ago, and it wasn't for this server.
Because I really thought it was at least one month ago
No matter how hard you think something is, if it's not then it's not.
-
Of course, because in the first place it didn't sound legit what I said
Still doesn't sound legit..

I thought it was months ago.

REGARDING THE MUTE:

If you can find out that I've been banned for like a couple of months ago, please find me the evidence that says that I was permanent muted, so I had a reason to change my name to ''unmute me''.

This is pure b*llsh*t, you have something against me, and I'm already tired of it. No matter how I try to explain myself, you just instantly says: NO. NOT VALID. YOU'RE LYING. It's not easy for me. What a warm welcome from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread