Declined Kurry's Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Kurry (or Derolives as user, other is nickname)
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:223232157
Date and Time of the Ban: 11/2/2023 I cant find the time
Reason about the Ban: Freekilling
Admin that Banned you: Racer911-1
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I should get unguardbanned because I littraly killed a guy 1 second before the game ended

Throughout the round you would constantly talk something along the lines of "can I kill that red because X" (with X being ridiculous/invalid reasons most of the time).
I believe told you many times that you should not kill anyone whatsoever until they are actually kos, even if it may be impossible to finish a minigame in 5 seconds, you can never predict what would happen in the next 5 seconds. Had I just left you off with a warning and not guardbanning, I believed you would continue to do that behaviour.
A guardban might be excessive depending on who you would ask, however I believe it was necessary to prevent any such possible incidents in which more people would get freekilled.

Additional comment for your unban reason: It doesn't matter how short the time is. 1 minute or 1 second, you should absolutely refrain from killing anyone before the time limit, even if a minigame becomes impossible to finish in a short time.

Reactions: Ian
Throughout the round you would constantly talk something along the lines of "can I kill that red because X" (with X being ridiculous/invalid reasons most of the time).
I believe told you many times that you should not kill anyone whatsoever until they are actually kos, even if it may be impossible to finish a minigame in 5 seconds, you can never predict what would happen in the next 5 seconds. Had I just left you off with a warning and not guardbanning, I believed you would continue to do that behaviour.
A guardban might be excessive depending on who you would ask, however I believe it was necessary to prevent any such possible incidents in which more people would get freekilled.

Additional comment for your unban reason: It doesn't matter how short the time is. 1 minute or 1 second, you should absolutely refrain from killing anyone before the time limit, even if a minigame becomes impossible to finish in a short time.
Isnt the last thing just delaying then? Is my question

Seems like a case of simply being trigger-happy. Again as racer said, even though it may look physically impossible to finish it is still technically a freekill if you kill anyone before the time limit. There is no clause against that.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread