Accepted koemi's admin app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koe

- Username

koemi or just koe pronounced “co-emmy”, “koedee.” on discord to reach me more directly

- Your age

22 Years Old

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Cowboy / Banana; Apps have been reopened

- Your Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:22661618

- General online times and timezone

I like to hang around at all times especially around the hours of 12PM - 11PM, I’m also almost always awake around the hours of the dead of night 2AM ~ 6AM depending on what’s happening with my sleep schedule.

[All times based on the East Coast (EST)]

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

US Jailbreak I frequent almost every day, if need be I wouldn’t mind visiting other servers such as Hightower or 2Fort

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes!

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

My previous experiences as an Admin/Moderator were as follows:
- Co-Owner on a tf2 server alongside my friends and other old members of my inactive group (2014)
- Moderator and Trial Mod positions on Garry's Mod DarkRP/PurgeRP/PoliceRP servers. All inactive as of now lol (2015 - 2017)
- Short position as admin on a JailRP Garry's Mod server I frequented over the summer; Now inactive (2016?)
- "Used to" be admin on a Surf server in the TF2 mod, Team Fortress 2 Classic, position as of now (2022) is unclear but it’s most likely those permissions were revoked

- What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Honestly? I think I'd be a good fit because of my personality, I'm loud sure but I'm bright, straight to the point and would enforce the rules of the server if need be. Straight to the point, dealing with a rulebreaker would happen swiftly when a report is given (either through the !calladmin system or report on the forums) or when I am able to witness it firsthand. To add on, I think a personality could go a long way, especially in a position such as Moderator, Admin, etc. because it shows that you're still just like everybody else, a human at the least - but with a neat tag! - Kinda shown in my Jailbreak Punishment Rundown, I want to give players a sense of closeness or a some form of safety so I'm not taken the wrong way and seen as the "Laidback, lazy moderator who lets us do what we want!" because then it opens the way for people to use and abuse the rules as they see fit and they'll see me as an outlet for that, and it’s not something I seek to achieve when in that position because I know that in the end, we're all here to have fun. If I were to ever break a rule in a position of higher authority, I will accept any and all punishments that come my way, I may be human but I hope to god I'm not an idiot and mess up; In any case, should such an event happen I will step down and take all proper punishments.

• Insulting, Toxic, Racial Slurs/Racism, Offensive Language, Provoking, Harrasment, Spam in Chat, Spam in Voice, Excessive use of Soundboard, Encouraging Rulebreaking, Foreign Language, Ghosting, Deadtalking, Overtalking, Overuse of Caps, Advertising.
  • Command Spam, Exploiting, Delaying/Stalling rounds, Callabusing, Admin Impersonation, Avoiding Punishment, NSFW/NSFL Signs/Names/Descriptions/Profile Pictures.
  • Freekilling, Freehitting, Baiting, Teamkilling, Failwarden, AFK on BLU, Inactive Guard, Disobeying wardens orders, False orders, Favouring, Playing banned Minigames.
General Server/Communications Bans in Mild Offenses:

1. 480 Minutes | 8 Hours
  2. 1440 Minutes | 1 Day
  3. 4320 Minutes | 3 Days
  4. 10080 Minutes | 1 Week
  5. 43200 Minutes | 1 Month
  6. 0 | Permanent
Guardbans in Mild Offenses:

1. 120 Minutes | 2 Hours
  2. 240 Minutes | 4 Hours
  3. 360 Minutes | 6 Hours
  4. 0 | Permanent
  • Advertising.
  • Cheating/Use of 3rd Party tools, DDos threat, Dox threat, Scamming, Admin Impersonation, Avoiding Punishment, NSFW/NSFL Signs/Names/Descriptions/Profile Pictures/Sprays.
  • Mass Freekilling, Mass Teamkilling.
General Server/Communications Bans in Severe Offenses:

1. 0 | Permanent
Guardbans in Severe Offenses:

1. 0 | Permanent + General Server/Communications Bans in Mild Offenses
  • No Microphone, NSFW/NSFL Sprays.
Punishments in Other Offenses:

• 0 | Permanent Sprayban
  • 0 | Permanent Guardban

***All punishment times are subject to change as per request of the higher ups also thank you Racer + Semi !

>FULL LIST OF BANS<

>COMMS BANS<

>HLSTATS HERE<

>MY CHATLOG<

Hello Koemi, before I give my vote or any further feedback I just want to get an idea of how you would personally handle some situations.

In the spoiler below are three videos from some old reports, simply tell me how you would handle each situation if you were an admin on the server at the time.

Some things to think about are
  • When to take action?
  • Who to take action against?
  • What would be the appropriate action(s) to take?
In case it helps with your decisions assume that all players have had no prior offenses. Also keep in mind when these clips were made when afk included afm, other than that rule use the modern jailbreak ruleset to make decisions.

For this last clip I feel I should add the context that the warden menu could not open the cell doors on this map at the time, in case that helps you make a decision here.

I am also aware you can look up the results of the old reports I stole these clips from, I do not care about their outcomes I only care about how you would personally handle these situations if you were an admin on the server while these events took place.

• Useful
Reactions: haze and salguod
Hello Koemi, before I give my vote or any further feedback I just want to get an idea of how you would personally handle some situations.

In the spoiler below are three videos from some old reports, simply tell me how you would handle each situation if you were an admin on the server at the time.

Some things to think about are
  • When to take action?
  • Who to take action against?
  • What would be the appropriate action(s) to take?
In case it helps with your decisions assume that all players have had no prior offenses. Also keep in mind when these clips were made when afk included afm, other than that rule use the modern jailbreak ruleset to make decisions.

View attachment 28769

View attachment 28777

For this last clip I feel I should add the context that the warden menu could not open the cell doors on this map at the time, in case that helps you make a decision here.

View attachment 28775

I am also aware you can look up the results of the old reports I stole these clips from, I do not care about their outcomes I only care about how you would personally handle these situations if you were an admin on the server while these events took place.

Hello Semi! Alright, in my own personal opinion here's how I would handle the following 3 clips as follows:

Clip 1 - No russian: A very clear cut case, simply put my foot down and lay down a permanent guardban and even extend it to a ban from the server as well for mass freekill, as the player was clearly trolling and/or trying to get a reaction out of the server, this is no place for it and simply shouldn't stand. This isn't a case whether he didn't know the rules or not, he clearly had intentions and what he said on mic was the lead up to it saying nsfw things and generally being weird.

Clip 2 - NoticeMeSenpai: I feel this is in the same line of action as No Russian above as they clearly had motives for doing what they did however could be argued that NoticeMeSenpai had been "kidding around", as such telling by the clip they were being generally disruptive and freekilling people at random. I feel their punishment would warrant a slay initially to a teamban from blue possibly and might extend to a mute if they continued their behavior still on red. Again, it's hard to tell what they're intentions are but cutting them from the team and having them effectively sit out on red to correct their behavior I feel would be a better alternative than to permanently guardban them.

Clip 3 - Just John: It sounded as if Just John had said an order but was overtalked trying to give that order yet never gave a repeat either because reds never asked for one or thought he got the point across with his order. In this instance, I would ask Just John to both raise their mic and repeat the last given order (and question why they had the need to teamkill) and if no order was given or they simply opened cells and continued the round, either A. slay Just John, revive the teamkilled blue and forcewarden onto a new blue so they could continue the round proper or B. restart the round entirely and have Just John sit it out on red with a warn and without a guardban to adjust their microphone. This one is a bit dicey as it's really hard to tell what intentions were and Just John could've been asked to give a repeat by really anyone on but if I was on, would say on the admin chat (in the big white letters omg!) to give a repeat or to raise their microphone. I do think teamkilling to get the cells open was a bit overboard and really shouldn't have resorted to the option unless said blue was disrupting the round constantly. It's also an unfortunate situation I've seen happen to a fair number of blues on the server as they're either overtalked and can't give a repeat or they just think what they say is alright and continue the round without repeating themselves. I do not think Just John had done anything malicious (outside from the blue tk) however they should be warned and/or teamswapped if need be with the round apointing a new warden forcefully or resetting entirely to not be unfair to any reds who are killed if the round continues.

Hello Semi! Alright, in my own personal opinion here's how I would handle the following 3 clips as follows:

Clip 1 - No russian: A very clear cut case, simply put my foot down and lay down a permanent guardban and even extend it to a ban from the server as well for mass freekill, as the player was clearly trolling and/or trying to get a reaction out of the server, this is no place for it and simply shouldn't stand. This isn't a case whether he didn't know the rules or not, he clearly had intentions and what he said on mic was the lead up to it saying nsfw things and generally being weird.

Clip 2 - NoticeMeSenpai: I feel this is in the same line of action as No Russian above as they clearly had motives for doing what they did however could be argued that NoticeMeSenpai had been "kidding around", as such telling by the clip they were being generally disruptive and freekilling people at random. I feel their punishment would warrant a slay initially to a teamban from blue possibly and might extend to a mute if they continued their behavior still on red. Again, it's hard to tell what they're intentions are but cutting them from the team and having them effectively sit out on red to correct their behavior I feel would be a better alternative than to permanently guardban them.

Clip 3 - Just John: It sounded as if Just John had said an order but was overtalked trying to give that order yet never gave a repeat either because reds never asked for one or thought he got the point across with his order. In this instance, I would ask Just John to both raise their mic and repeat the last given order (and question why they had the need to teamkill) and if no order was given or they simply opened cells and continued the round, either A. slay Just John, revive the teamkilled blue and forcewarden onto a new blue so they could continue the round proper or B. restart the round entirely and have Just John sit it out on red with a warn and without a guardban to adjust their microphone. This one is a bit dicey as it's really hard to tell what intentions were and Just John could've been asked to give a repeat by really anyone on but if I was on, would say on the admin chat (in the big white letters omg!) to give a repeat or to raise their microphone. I do think teamkilling to get the cells open was a bit overboard and really shouldn't have resorted to the option unless said blue was disrupting the round constantly. It's also an unfortunate situation I've seen happen to a fair number of blues on the server as they're either overtalked and can't give a repeat or they just think what they say is alright and continue the round without repeating themselves. I do not think Just John had done anything malicious (outside from the blue tk) however they should be warned and/or teamswapped if need be with the round apointing a new warden forcefully or resetting entirely to not be unfair to any reds who are killed if the round continues.

Actually to add on to Clip 3 I feel as if Justin should've been the one to step up and ask Just John for a repeat or to step in and tell them to raise their microphone as blocking the buttons seemed really unecessary to the round and only caused the round to be disrupted by him, leading to the teamkill. I do still think Just John should've repeated themself a couple of times and reviving the teamkilled blue.

No overly long response for me. Koe has been extremely dependable and is a respected regular of the server. She had made several reports and calladmins that have assisted in us helping out the server. Most of Koe's transgressions are from a year or more so they dont personally mean a great deal to me. Great Application too.

Your responses to Semi are also insighful and your judgement is sound. +1

I have no issues with you being admin. I enjoy playing with you and play by and respect the rules. +1

Things you are doing right:
Impeccable Sessions.
Great longevity, I don't see you going anywhere.
You know how to communicate in a non violent, and non agitated way. People listen to that.
I like how rather than ask people to stop doing things you just tell them to stop doing things.
Your chatlogs are good, and there are a few really confusing messages, but they aren't any problems, just the occasional odd server-wide conversation.
I like the examples of your judgement we have received in the form of your reports.
You are very safe about how you respond to rule breaking. You follow things by the letter, and I have trust that you will handle things responsibly.
You know what we are looking for, and took feedback given to others (and yourself) and used it to improve and ensure we couldn't find anything bad that is up to date to say about you.
Finally, starting with 8 hours on punishments is something I’ve started recently since it can be given with sourcebans

Things you that could hamper your application:
Your timezone is within our most densely covered timezone, but your help is welcome.

+1 (at the moment)

• Happy
Reactions: Zee and koe
You're a friendly face both on the in-game server as well as the JB cord. You're very helpful towards others & are very knowledgeable regarding the ruleset as well as having a lot of calls & reports under your belt. Not much more I can add that hasn't already been listed ITT.
+1 GL

• Happy
Heya koemi, Thank you for applying :nekoheart: .
Lets get straight to it shall we?

I do not think i've seen you ingame, this is just because our timezones are not near so i will be writing the response backing off your chatlogs and the other Admins responses.

Your chatlogs look great, you seems to be very positive and friendly to others (something i can really appreciate!), i also see that you often enforce rules via Calls and via chat.
Your Punishment Ladder looks good, same for your responses to semi's situations.
I'm getting an good vibe from your application and the Admins that have played with you ingame seem to as well.

Its a
+1 from me and i'd love to meet you on jailbreak some day :D

• Happy
Hi,

I believe your hypothetical actions on those clips were all good and well thought out, especially the one for clip 3, that kind of critical thinking is something I like to see.

I can't really think of anything else to comment on that hasn't been said, I think you would make a stellar candidate.

+1

Hey Koe! I don't believe we have interacted too much inside and outside of the game, but I do recognize you (Mainly from Discord). I won't be basing my vote based on my time seeing you since I don't recall too much, but in the time I can recall I don't remember you doing anything wrong. I really like this application, I love what you said about yourself in suitable candidate, that confidence is awesome! You seem like an overall positive person, and the way you handled the clips were pretty detailed. I have pretty much no issues seeing the application, your chatlogs, your responses, etc. So I'm giving you a +1. Best of luck!

That's all the required feedback, time to put this under review.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread