Declined King of magic's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of silly

What's your username? King of silly

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:173018883

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? idk

Why were you punished? idk

Why should we revoke your punishment? i did not know why i was GB when i started playing i saw i was team banned was a report made against me? if so i do accept and i am sorry and ill will wait the time that i have to i was just told by denzel when i asked him and he said someone perm banned me but if i can defend my self i will. just wan to know why and who

I teambanned you for illegal friendly fire 2 days ago. Because of ban stacking, your teamban at the moment is permanent.

Turning on FF at the end of the round and having it carry over to the next round is considered illegal. You appear to have done this intentionally since as soon as the round resets you are seen immediately killing your teammates with a rocket launcher. It did take me a while to notice you turned it on and provide a warning, however it should be reasonable to understand that enabling FF for no reason other than to slaughter your allies isn't allowed.

I can't handle this thread as a trial so it's up to a full, preferably my mentor @Ian to handle this.

I teambanned you for illegal friendly fire 2 days ago. Because of ban stacking, your teamban at the moment is permanent.
View attachment 28077

Turning on FF at the end of the round and having it carry over to the next round is considered illegal. You appear to have done this intentionally since as soon as the round resets you are seen immediately killing your teammates with a rocket launcher. It did take me a while to notice you turned it on and provide a warning, however it should be reasonable to understand that enabling FF for no reason other than to slaughter your allies isn't allowed.

I can't handle this thread as a trial so it's up to a full, preferably my mentor @Ian to handle this.
Alr I understand stand I am sorry about that and I will wait the necessary time before I can apply again. (oof sorry about my the spelling) idk why i thought it was ok cause it did not affect the normal round itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread