Declined King of magic's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of silly

What's your username? >:) before it was king of sill but now it is this >:)

What is your SteamID? 76561198306303495

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Banana

Why were you punished? i was falsely reported that i was griefing with buildings

Why should we revoke your punishment? I was falsely reported that I was griefing with buildings the video that was shown in my report did not explain before what happened the heavy was kos in the karts game for delaying and glitching the game out thus i trapped him in there so he would not crit the warden and make it free day and we would kill him easier plus since my last guard ban about being engi i have not played engi for so long on this server this is the first time since my last guard ban I played engi and his report says I play engi a lot so that is also false you can ask most people that i play mostly heavy, scout and soldier and he says I break rules like rewardening sometimes I do accidently rewarden but if someone tells me to slay I do right away and I have acted way better since my last ban I have not been baiting at all and many people have said they appreciate the change i have made as guard and not breaking so many rules as I did in the past

The buildings were built before the heavy was teleported, meaning that there was zero intention of building buildings to block the heavy+ the heavy was alone meaning you could have killed him at any time + i never wrote you play engineer a lot, I said you did it in the weeks after which if untrue then im sorry, but that doesnt excuse many of the other rules you've broken numerous times recently.

1685928578975.png

I may not be someone to trust but i can say king of silly really has not done anything bad since his gb so he really has not broken rules that he hasnt already gotten time for. he has already gotten gb for the stuff he did and i personally have not seen him break any rules or do any griefing. I also noticed how mehgend has been looking for dumb reasons to report people like recently he was talking about how i was delaying while i was killing blues and constantly dealing damage to them.

The buildings were built before the heavy was teleported, meaning that there was zero intention of building buildings to block the heavy+ the heavy was alone meaning you could have killed him at any time + i never wrote you play engineer a lot, I said you did it in the weeks after which if untrue then im sorry, but that doesnt excuse many of the other rules you've broken numerous times recently.

View attachment 27432
yes but i di dnot know the heavy TP backed so when i saw him TP back in there i thought he ws going to escape and go after warden so I blocked him in to he could not crit the warden but then the warden said he pardoned him so i stopped

This is the third time you have been reported for griefing with buildings on jailbreak.
delaying and glitching the game otu thus i trapped him in there so he would nto crit the warden and make it free day
There are better ways to kill that heavy, baiting and blocking reds isn't one of them.
I know you probably had good intentions but this many reports in less than a month for engineer buildings is way too big of a red flag to ignore.

I hope you stick around and actually learn the rules, you obviously are playing in good faith but your recklessness and decision-making significantly affects others.
With sufficient playtime, please appeal in a month.

• Agree
Reactions: Swify and Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread