Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Kiki

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:76216043

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Admin: Ian

Why were you punished? Ghosting

Why should we revoke your punishment? I was not the one Ghosting, it was a different player who even said my exact location in all chat after they got killed, during prop hunt on hopjb11,.

Hey Kiki,
Let me start by letting you know this Isn't a ban. This was a gag for ghosting. Your gag is nearly over at that. The context was I just told someone off for ghosting in your presence, you say the first line: "*dead*(Team) Kiki: try 2911"., I say on mic not to ghost and then you persist doing so with "*dead* Kiki: theres an ingot in blue fallgame." Another example is you enter the area with the code, die, and then type the code in team chat " *dead* (Team) Kiki: 4177."
Verdict: I think you can wait out the few hours. In the future dont give information that can benefit one side while dead, unless it is a reminder of a rule such as "Kiki: Last Guard Kills All!" or "Kiki: Turn off friendly fire!" This happened on volcano, not hopjb.

Info: SB, and HLStats Chat

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-02 144757.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-02 144757.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2022-05-02 145217.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-02 145217.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Informative
Reactions: ballsack
Well its May 3 for me and i still have the gag on so idk how Long more

Well its May 3 for me and i still have the gag on so idk how Long more
server time counts not yours. (GMT +1) aka Europe/Berlin

Reactions: Ian
Ian said it all. Even though your punishment has expired, the punishment is valid. Refrain from giving information while dead as that just ruins the fun ay?

The appeal is declared as Declined.
Onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread