Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? jotaro

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:161012030

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? @Magglet

Why were you punished? excesive afking

Why should we revoke your punishment? I apologize for having bad ping,i have learn my lesson, jamaica is not known for good internet connections,Also while this was happening didn't want to leave because if i had left then and rejoin my favorite class engineer would be taken while i was make the reports that chae excepted earlier,In way its unfair for me as vsh regular player to have to do/call on vsh and then no admins are able to join il join spectator next time i make a report to avoid being afk

Happy to reduce the ban length to whatever the full admin decides.

Happens to all of us Jotaro people make mistakes, but you regularly report it, you need to keep on top of it yourself.

I have already warned you multiple times in the past and I’ve even said in our steam messages that if I see you being AFK again a lot then I’ll have to ban you temporarily and advice you that it might be in your best interest to go to spectator/disconnect whenever you are having bad internet connection. After talking it with the team and coming to a decision, the ban is VALID so the ban will remain, however I will reduce it to a 1 day ban. Please as the staff and myself has previously advice you if you can't play due to your ping it's best to go to spectator or just disconnect ( unfortunately I know that's not what you want to hear).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread