Accepted Joe Johnson Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seashark124

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Joe Johnson
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:72137319
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-01-06 00:48:42
Reason about the Ban: Says that I was gagged for toxic chatlogs, for an entire month, when I only typed one thing saying, "L guards" and that was it???
Admin that Banned you:Denzel Crocker
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I believe I was gagged unfairly and dont understand why I was gagged in the first place, I had only said "L guards" and was mainly using voice chat, and didn't say anything toxic on voice chat either, not to mention someone else in the server was using sprays with naked imagery of women and they didnt get banned for anything? I believe this gag was unjust. I like playing and talking on this Panda Server.

I did not gag you just because you said "L guards" -- I gagged you after reviewing your chatlogs and discovering a lot of toxicity in them. For reference, this is what I found and influenced me to gag you:

bandicam 2024-01-05 17-15-59-245.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-05 17-15-52-414.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-05 17-15-30-631.jpg

You have four prior comms and most were for toxicity. Having this many comms with several of them being for the reason I gagged you now makes it hard to justify warning you.

My mentor @Ian will handle the rest.

P.S. The person with the NSFW spray was spraybanned.

• Disagree
Reactions: _Black
Block will stay. Take a break, the next block will be longer if not permanent, come back with a better attitude not everything is that serious. Just play and if someone bugs you just distance yourself rather than engaging it in a harsh/mean way.

So, I’ve yoinked this out of archive as I noticed Denzel punished based on old chatlogs. We don’t usually do that unless it’s a person who was previously permanently muted/gagged. I’ll remove the block. Getting a block 3 weeks after doing it is unfair, especially since you don’t have history of a perm block.

Reactions: Vecomti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread