JOCOCKEY (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

Hey boys, I'm resigning.

During my inactivity, I still cling onto panda and that is effecting me in real life sadly. Failing 2 of my regents proves that and I've barely pass my global regents with a score of 66. And for that, I'm departing. I want to have a career in programming since that is what I was passionate growing up as a kid. Seeing many of the school projects inspired me and I wanted to do the same. So that's why I'm leaving the admin team. I want to focus on real life first and I want to play the games I want to play.

I want to massively thank @Bambi for helping me reach potential of Full Admin. I don't think I would even reach full admin without your help. There are a lot of people who helped and gave me a happy time.

@Kevin 😎

You’ve grown exponentially since I’ve known you, we’ve applied nearly on the same time and I liked playing with ya, there were bumps in the journey but honestly good luck on life, I’m pretty sure you’ll break a leg on that exam

Reactions: TRGGB2
Good choice to prioritize school, Panda will still be around for when you have more time on your hands. Appreciate the work you did on the forums. Good luck and take care!

• Agree
Reactions: Madact and TRGGB2
I wish you the best in your career of L4D2 speedruns if i dont see you in the number 1 spot in a week i will be disappointed

• Clever
From speedrunning l4d2 to speedrunning life.
Godspeed champ.... godspeed.

ok we all know that this is a fake trg the real trg would post persona stuff on their resign

Jokes aside bye

Good on you for recognizing school is more important. You're a really smart guy and I know you'll turn stuff around easily with some time.

This community is going to miss you as an admin. You definitely deserve more appreciation for all the time and effort you spent helping out, definitely more than some spammed flute goodbye youtube music. Screw what anyone else thinks.

I know I'll still be seeing you around from time to time, so here's to that. I love you pal.

I'll miss you L4D2 speedrunner and panda community jb ex admin TRG.. i will miss you very much.

I’m around my first year of joining jb, I always though if you as a annoying minimod who always reported my friends and got them banned. Since then, I had got to know you more as a person and actually like you. It’s sad to see you resign, but it’s the smartest choice to focus on school and no one can judge you for that.
bye full administrator therealglitchygamerboy2

I am not even sure where to begin TRG, I felt this day was coming but hoping at the same time that it would never arrive.

Really proud of you for taking your studies more seriously and making this decision even though it may have not been easy. You taught me a great lesson early in my time as a trial to stand up for myself and it's a lesson that has been the most important to me so far. Thank you for allowing me to badger you about fixing my mute/gags for the millionth time and never getting annoyed or angry with me for it.

I'm gonna miss you TRG, thank you for all of your contributions to the server. Please don't be too far away and don't be a stranger.

With love,
~Local Ellis enjoyer

You were one of the chillest, funnest admins I ever met and even offered to be my mentor if I ever became admin.
I'll greatly miss you but cherish the time when you were admin.
I hope you graduate high school with soaring grades.

Didn’t really get to know him that well but he was pretty cool nonetheless. We’ll miss you… TRG

TELL ME I AM STILL SLEEPIN, WHAT THE HELL BROOO, I JUST WOKE UP TO SEE THIS???????? :((((((((((((((((
even though I couldn't see u a lot in-game, because ahem *jb*, you are an awesome dude and i WILL ALSO be the next one to tell you good luck with your programming carrier and all your upcoming exams as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread