Accepted jingleswest's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? jingleswest

What is your SteamID? 76561199036118422

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? valen

Why were you punished? MFK

Why should we revoke your punishment? This should be revoked because the ban says it is expired yet it is still preventing me from joining blue team.

• Optimistic
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ian and Ura
STEAM_0:0:537926347

The ban you see on sourcebans is a general server ban not your teamban. This is your teamban

1670752623735.png

You most likely want this still revoked, but I suggest you re-typing 'Why should we revoke your punishment?' in a post below knowing this information

First of all thankyou for taking the time to let me know and I believe this ban should be revoked because the actions took place nearly a year ago and since then I have played a lot more and promise to not repeat these mistakes. Sincerely Jingleswest. (also is your profile Marinette form Miraculous?)

First of all thankyou for taking the time to let me know and I believe this ban should be revoked because the actions took place nearly a year ago and since then I have played a lot more and promise to not repeat these mistakes. Sincerely Jingleswest. (also is your profile Marinette form Miraculous?)

Ah yes it is, the previous 2D(anime) concept for the show :) I'm not so much as a fan for the 3D show, but I watch it when I can.

But I'll get back to the topic! @Semicolon Backslash this appeal is for you ::):

• Optimistic
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
I apologize but do i need to message this person?
No need :D

Anyways since its been a while I'll give you one last chance, please contact a member of the jailbreak team so that they may remove your guardban. I would also take some time to refresh yourself on the rules as if you get another teamban it will be permanent.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread