jb_bunker_b4 Update Thread (1 Viewer)

hehe troll

Donator
Hi! Here I'll share some progress of my map, jb_bunker meant for the US Jailbreak servers.

image-69.png

Class Crush: The weapons have been enlarged 1.5x their original size, they are now much more visible than before.
image-67.png

Slide:Due to feedback, the minigame has been removed. I don't know what I'll do with it yet.
image-62.png
image-85.png

Map:Due to lots and lots of feedback around halls being too small, I expanded them and added more ways to get from A to B. It's now no longer a single hallway.

image-116.png
Escape Secret: Moved the leG in Obby closer to the end.

image-119.png

Random Events: Added 2 more random events.
Fixed the Low Gravity random event; your gravity should be fixed the round after the event.

You need to get rid of the light prop behind the weapons in class crush because it can make it harder to see the weapon and can be confusing. Just make it a blank texture there is a white light texture you could use actually. Make sure you don't make the hallways too big either that's a massive space I see next to bumble beam unless you are planning to put something else there. As for the textures you could try using concrete instead to make it feel like an actual bunker instead of some medieval dungeon.

image-63.png

Invisible Maze - Popular request suggested that I replaced the teleport with a ramp, so that it wouldn't be as campable.

image-104.png

Long Hallway - Added minigame "Bhop" to fill in the empty room that it'd otherwise be.

also those metal beams that are supposed to be used as structure are a pure eyesore and have no use also dont realy blend in well

Reactions: hehe troll
How do I make them look better? Do I just remove them? Are they too distracting in terms of gameplay/general visuals?
For me personally? Yes, It happens way to often that if the warden goes backwards and bumps into one he just gets rushed.

image-91.png

Theatre: Removed the kill button and replaced them with door buttons.
image-155.png

Jump Rope: Removed Hard mode.
image-139.png

Class Crush Hallway: Widened the hallway.

image-172.png

Soccer: There's now two hallways leading to somewhere else, instead of the hallways just ending there.
image-159.png
image-140.png

Obby to Heaven: Added a hole to walk into, instead of getting camped in the entrance teleport.
True or False: Has been replaced with Diner.
image-174.png

Obby to Heaven: Final staircase got a teleport, so that you don't fall back to the start. Do note that the final jump doesn't have this, because that's where the ammo secret is.
image-80.png

Class Crush: Resized the weapons even more, the weapons should all fit in the box perfectly. (This is an old screenshot.)

Attachments

• image-150.png
    image-150.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
  • image-172.png
    image-172.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
And lastly:
image-228.png

image-146.png

Added two more random events, the low gravity event has been fixed. (It no longer persists through rounds.)

Should I put the three leG's of the escape secret closer to each other?
There's one in pool, one in cells and one in Obby, but I feel like they're too far away for it to be possible..

image-128.png

Bunker has another random event; MAGIC!
image-206.png

During this event, you will gain access to magic and spellbooks will spawn at these wooden circles.
Also, every 2 minutes, the Wheel of Doom will spin.
image-180.png

(When "Dancing" gets rolled, it actually works as well) (in this screenshot I spammed the "spin" command)

Also, the random event probability is now 1 in 7.
I have spammed the "PickRandomShuffle" command for the logic case 50 times, and I got 7 random events out of that.
That's a 14% chance of a random event happening upon the start of the round.

View attachment 25400
Bunker has another random event; MAGIC!
View attachment 25401
During this event, you will gain access to magic and spellbooks will spawn at these wooden circles.
Also, every 2 minutes, the Wheel of Doom will spin.
As a red, you can get spells like "fireball" , "stealth/invis spell" or even "meteor shower"?
That sounds balanced, fun and totally fair :D
Edit: I got informed that red can't use spells, crisis avoided

image-290.png

New map! (still wip :3)

Users who are viewing this thread