Completed [JB] Suggestion to rewrite a part of the JB bible (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

Freedays are not allowed to bait Guards, have your freeday and avoid blocking Guards or getting close to them.
This also means for Guards who can't just chase and follow you to get you a rebeller status.
---
Freedays can't block doorways, paths and buttons. The Warden or Guards can warn freedays who you block the way.
Not moving away will give the Guards the right to kill Freedays if they do not listen to the warning.

These are 2 rules from the 2c: Freedays rules/rights section.

The Warden can kill Freedays if given a warning about baiting the Warden or his Guards.
The Warden is allowed to kill the Freedays after the warning, even if the order has been given at the beginning at the round!

This is a rule from 4b Warden rules/rights.

I believe the first rule is completely obsolete and doesn't make sense. The weird wording makes it seem like if any freeday baits guards or blocks them they are kos, which is directly contradicted by the 2 other rules I listed off. The only useful part is the second line, but I believe it could be moved to the start of 1c Baiting list. because the rules apply the same for normal prisoners and freedays.

My suggestion is; Delete the first paragraph and edit the start of 1c Baiting list to include freedays and prisoners.

I also think that the baiting and blocking rule could be made into one singular rule or at least put in the same category cause it's still a bit confusing.

I don't think a poll is necessary

I've not seen any disagreements either here or within the admin team I'll give it the go-ahead.

The rule edit will be implemented shortly.

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread