Declined [JB] Suggestion to make ''Disco'' a banned minigame (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just a general question to @Zwippie or ANYBODY who wishes to answer this question

How many times have you seen disco be played as an actual minigame? Like a numerical number?

With around 18 or 19 days playtime within a 3-4 year period on both BLW and Panda jb i've probably seen it be played only 5 or 6 times.

With that being said, does it really even need energy put into it in order to remove it? Or did you play it once, get upset at the result and then run to the forums to post this suggestion?

Wanted to mention that reasons why FR LR are banned was that it would be played a lot by the blue team, to the point where it was the only game they played. A whole map filled with minigames, yet we all play FR LR until last red.
Of course the counter argument is that you can restrict it, maybe to LR only or a certain amount of blues for it to be played like cell wars. This sounds like an idea for a suggestion if anybody wants to bring it up. If it brought up, I want shark and duck hunt brought into question as, if jailbreak players don't care about rank, allow blues killing reds minigames.
Another point toward FR LR is that it causes arguments and/or freekills. You can pretty much think of that scenario on your own on how this is possible. It's a weak point, but worth bringing up.

Back to the actual suggestion, disco isn't played so often that it warrants concern. The ping argument is a point but it's weak. Really this suggestion was a front to argue about FR LR.

telling “foreign” to fuck off to their own (dead) server when they take up a significant number of the playerbase and staff is just a silly point to make

Reactions: Zee and gokufan1986
Wanted to mention that reasons why FR LR are banned was that it would be played a lot by the blue team, to the point where it was the only game they played. A whole map filled with minigames, yet we all play FR LR until last red.
Of course the counter argument is that you can restrict it, maybe to LR only or a certain amount of blues for it to be played like cell wars. This sounds like an idea for a suggestion if anybody wants to bring it up. If it brought up, I want shark and duck hunt brought into question as, if jailbreak players don't care about rank, allow blues killing reds minigames.
Another point toward FR LR is that it causes arguments and/or freekills. You can pretty much think of that scenario on your own on how this is possible. It's a weak point, but worth bringing up.

Back to the actual suggestion, disco isn't played so often that it warrants concern. The ping argument is a point but it's weak. Really this suggestion was a front to argue about FR LR.
Tbf I only used FRLR as an example but suddenly this post became about that

I dont really see a (major) reason to ban disco, i mean yeah its mostly ping based (its not such an big effect and even tho i live in Europe i still manage to survive for a long time and win). There are enough other games that are just reaction time based. also it would complicate the rules more + it would be confusing for players who are new/dont read rule changes.

just think it would be a unnecessary hassle. (also just get better ping smh 🐱)

• Agree
Reactions: Zee and vinny
1667908430558.png

Declined due majority being in favor of keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread