Declined [JB] Rule Fix (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Black

Donator
1700868401272.png

Due to an incident today, a small grey area in the rules has appeared.
Since swinging your melee isnt considered AFK, I was thinking that this would also imply for changing weapons.
But apparently thats not the case, since you can swap with ur mouse aswell (who does that)
So I wanna have a small addition that this will also be considered as non AFK, to avoid any future missunderstandings.

Rewrite to "Swinging your melee/Changing weapons is not considered AFK."

• Dislike
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Funny because I was just about to make a suggestion for this but you beat me to it.

In general though, yes, I find it really dumb how one action just using the mouse is considered non-AFK but the other isn't. Either we have to make both considered AFK or not.

Honestly switching weapons does not seem like such a thing that needs this treatment, If you would like someone to stop changing weapons, just restrict them to have a certain one out. Attacking with weapons and switching weapons have a huge difference in threat to the warden. I think that unless someone says otherwise, reds should be able to do this tiny thing. So far from my experience, you are the only person who has tried to enforce it, and I suspect it was as a way to nitpick that you wanted to enforce it. Even if the action can be done on the keyboard, I believe it to be so irrelevant that it shouldn't matter, what are we going to do, start shooting people for calling medic when told to afk. In the end, the real reason the term exists is to corral the reds, and keep them put.

this feels WAAAY too nitpicky. I really need to see more evidence of allowing people to change their weapons and how it would affect rounds.

In my opinion, it doesnt. I think we should still allow people to change weapons during AFK.

Reactions: Nergal Nergalton
I really need to see more evidence of allowing people to change their weapons and how it would affect rounds.
The only use of this that I have seen that actually does something is a soldier constantly swapping half-zatoichi and causing a medic to gain uber at a much faster rate, that being said the last time I've seen this was in like 2021 and worst comes to worst just say medics no healing/soldiers have banners out

this is both completely unnecessary and would most likely end up with blu's killing me cuz I accidently touch my mouse wheel, I just don't see any reason to add this that can't be solved by saying "___ have your melee out"

this is both completely unnecessary and would most likely end up with blu's killing me cuz I accidently touch my mouse wheel,
this is entirely why the AFK order itself was changed in the first place

Just a heads up if the verdict is not to add this rule, myself/another jailbreak full will add a clarification on this.

Just a heads up if the verdict is not to add this rule, myself/another jailbreak full will add a clarification on this.
Thats really all I want

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread