Declined [JB] REMOVE FREEDAY FOR ALL AS PRESET LR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Heya everyone, i dont really tend to do suggestions myself, however i would like to see the community's opinion on this,

Remove freeday for all,
now you may be wondering "Why?", well i have noticed Freedayforall just causes big delay rounds.

every FDFA tends to go the same way:
  • in the beginning some reds kill a blue/insta rebel
  • later other reds rebel with ammo and kill some blues
  • and then its 50/50 or all the blues die around 5:00, or all the rebellers die and the round delays for another 5 minutes..

in my opinion, Freeday for youself and Freeday for others, are completely fine since it still allows to have a normal round while some players can just lurk, but Freeday for all just feels like a delay round..

Also! with that spot gone, we can think of some other pre-set LR to add that is actually fun for all players and not just waiting 10 minutes for a normal round

Added a poll: however if i notice a lot of people dont like this suggestion i will take it down :spy1:

now im speaking without thinking here, what if we just make this like the bambi thread about lets do something about freedays where people have to actively rebel after x amount of time is due, but in this case its after cells open

I think for Freeday for All they should shorten the time down instead of removing the LR entirely due to delayers.

Fastest Suggestion decline incoming, i'm going for world record!
anyhow like banana mentioned the delay situation is being handled in another suggestion, so i might revoke this suggestion under 1 minute of being posted

This is a hot take, and I agree with it, but it's also one of those things where I don't think it'd be fair to remove. It's just as Banana said, it's a staple of Jailbreak. Nontheless, I am voted yes anyway, but I think there is also just other ways to solve this issue rather than remove it.

Reactions: Medic#1964
d0406a7b979fdd15e841998a69e9b140.png

i will be revoking this suggestion (Under 10 minutes nice lol..) since i was not thinking about the fact we currently have a suggestion open that solves the delaying issue, and yeah freeday for all is an iconic lr, i may not like it but its clear people still have interest in it

if you came to this suggestion from the Unofficial Jb discord/or just clicked on it please look at this suggestion:lets do something about freedays

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread