Declined [JB] remove 'face the back wall of your cells' command (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this sounds really pointless, why just that order and for what reason

• Agree
Reactions: scootyman
It's not afm.

You can still move your mouse around as long as you still face the back cell wall. Agreed with koe, this is pointless.

Adding a poll anyways.

• Surprised
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
What? Why specifically that order?

What about the order orders like:
  • "face away from the cell doors"
  • "face in the opposite direction of the cell doors"
  • "face the ceiling"
  • "face the floor"
  • "face the cell doors"
  • "face the armory", "face the beds"
  • "face insert minigame"
  • "face each other"
  • "face my fat nuts"
  • "face the stairs"
  • "face to your left"
  • "face to your right"
  • "face up"
  • "face down"
  • "face the medic room"
  • "face insert player name"
  • "face a corner of your cell"
  • "face that map"
  • "face the trees"
  • "face me doing the cat in colors"
  • "face me commit 8 bank robberies, 35 murders, 3 arsons, 6 war crimes and 13 tax evasions"

it doesnt really matter, only thing it impacts is ur vision on blus

This is just a normal order and I think there are plenty of other orders just like it so banning this specific one wouldn't really do anything meaningful and would just confuse more players.

This is literally my least favorite order in jailbreak, but why would this even be removed?

It’s not AFM as the new rule format allows reds to freelook in the general direction of any “face a direction” orders.

Honestly i dont even find it worth to respond but anyways

Like cowboy said, it has nothing to do with “afm” you are allowed to do anything as long as you are facing the wall

I dont see how this would benefit Jb in any way

Why would this order specifically be “wrong”?

Assuming you're getting upset about your vision towards the blues, my workaround is to taunt while you're hugging the wall. Only if they don't restrict taunting as well.

telling all reds to face back wall of cells is basically afm
This isnt the reason we banned afm though. The original point was because of small miniscule twitches in mouse movement. In this order those small movements are forgiven.

This isn’t that hard of an order to follow. It’s not a complicated order by any stretch of the imagination.

I have to wonder if someday we’re going to make suggestions that break down the general AFK order bit by bit so that AFKing isn’t allowed at all.

This kind of orders make rebelling harder and this specific one usually prevents round ending in 1 minute or so.
Most rounds end up in failround already i don't see a reason why we should make blue's life even more miserable.

1694338088259.png

Even though the vote hasn't completed its course, I think its safe to say this is leaning towards being declined.

Thank you for the suggestion nonetheless and thank you for playing on our server.

• Surprised
Reactions: Ian and _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread