Completed [JB] Re-allow Hide and Seek with ff, along with warday with ff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

These 2 games were banned a while ago since it would end in blues accidentally killing each other with guns in both, which isn't in my opinion a problem anymore. If warden dies to ff, having it so people are allowed to rewarden solves the issue (I cant recall if we accepted that suggestion yet). Accidental teamkill isn't the end of the world, and during the time it was allowed HNS with FF was pretty fun. I get why these were banned, but there is a suggested countermeasure in place that removes the main problems caused by it.

• Dislike
Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
I think warday with ff is a terrible idea since the blus are usually all in one confined area, and say a bad soldier rocket could cause a huge blu mass teamkill. Hide and seek with ff on the other hand has the whole map, plenty of room to move and shoot around. If a blue shoots and kills another there, its their fault.

• Indifferent
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
I dont disagree with that, but a chaotic lr like that is not alien. We have rapid rockets day for example.

I dont disagree with that, but a chaotic lr like that is not alien. We have rapid rockets day for example.
Rapid rockets though also has the advantage of the full map, just like hns with ff. It was designed with the purpose of being chatoic, also like a HHH round.

I dont see a problem with it, it's not like it ruins the gameplay.

• Disagree
Reactions: vinny
I think warday with ff is a terrible idea since the blus are usually all in one confined area
This doesn’t happen from my experience, not because blues are smart but because the reds spend more time getting killed by the medic heavy combo sitting on the healthpacks in armory. IMO warday with ff defeats the purpose of warday.

Because I am lazy and can’t be bothered to repeat arguments I’d recommend people read the previous thread on this. Some other good points are brought up there.

I mostly suggested the Warday one bc it is also banned, I mostly wanted hns with ff back. I just thought you all would want to have both in one thread rather than someone asking for the other in a new thread

1659784922192.png

HNS with ff will be re-allowed. The vote for warday with ff is too close and thus that rule will not be changed.

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread