Declined [JB] Punishment against false orders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about, as the warden, you should recognize if you're being overtalked and put out a off mic order. It's simple, its effective, no need to add more and more rules because blues aren't competent at listening. Off Mic orders prevent false orders, and if a blue is unsure if an order was a false order, its up to them to ask for clarification.

One more thing to add, it shouldn't be defaulted as KOS if a false order is given, the warden should be the one to instruct if doing so is KOS.

How about, as the warden, you should recognize if you're being overtalked and put out a off mic order.
I've said this multiple times, I did give an off mic order around 5 or 6 times, but with 3 to 4 active micspammers on BLU nobody heard me and those who did did not care

This will be too confusing and hard to enforce. Can I still make funny joke orders or will the blus kill me?
I said before that while fake orders CAN be funny, they're not most of the time, obviously though in a situation where everybody can clearly hear the warden and see who's who it should be okay to shout a fake order for shits and giggles, as long as you don't repeat it for the entire round while hiding.

I think making anyone doing false orders kos is a good middle ground.
I see your point of view, but this won't stop people like Zenon from hiding amongst the crowd and constantly spew out fake orders for the entire round and just cause annoyance.

make a thread about adding a mute command to warden.
Unfortunately due to a lack of coders in the community this is not possible but this is the option I would go for if it could be done.

Making it a mutable offense wouldnt Benefit the gamemode but rather hurt it imo.
You can say the same thing about not doing anything about it, it doesn't fit the gamemode and is just griefing the round and causing a mess for everyone involved, we just saw yesterday how easy it is for that to happen

The argument I've seen a lot of people give is that warden should just shout an off mic order, but that doesn't work when the people on mic do not care, I can say this because I was the warden and I was completely powerless from stopping 6 people thinking they're funny on mic and that got a BLU guardbanned.

It doesn't fit the game, it doesn't have a purpose besides annoyance and the people who do these things are already (most of the time) not caring for the rules of the game.

I've said this multiple times, I did give an off mic order around 5 or 6 times, but with 3 to 4 active micspammers on BLU nobody heard me and those who did did not care
Wasn't there an admin present in the context of kenya's mfk? Why was the off mic order not being enforced by them? Also want to add, my comment was a generalization on what anyone should do not a jab at whatever happened with you.

Wasn't there an admin present in the context of kenya's mfk? Why was the off mic order not being enforced by them? Also want to add, my comment was a generalization on what anyone should do not a jab at whatever happened with you.
The overtalking was not to the point I had to enforce a global mute. Also, Kenya was still somehow able to hear Zenon say the false order. Zenon and Pie have very VERY different voices and if Kenya had paid attention she would’ve noticed the difference.

Also want to add, my comment was a generalization on what anyone should do not a jab at whatever happened with you.
My fault, I came off as aggressive but I got what you meant, warden is most of the time completely powerless to stop micspammers since they don't care about off mic orders (unless you just enable FF and blow their head off) so it's better to just make it a mutable offense than anything else imo, stops people from constantly doing it if they don't want a mute

• Friendly
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Ok, we are going to do a top two runoff due to a tie. One week.
Screenshot 2023-12-12 143253.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread