Pending [JB] Let heavy respawn every time with a food item available (1 Viewer)

Allow Heavies to get their lunchbox items?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocker807

In jailbreak Heavy as a slight disadvantage when playing, he is slow, he is big meaning he can get shot easily, sure he has lots of health but that doesn't make up for the crit damage you can take from the blu's. this doesn't just count for regular jailbreak, during Lr's such as Hg can be devastating if people team up on you on a map that has no health packs and you don't have a pocket medic, sure some maps have health packs but sometimes they are not consistent and warden may not pass by those areas for you to be able to pick them up. this is why I think heavy should be able to have a health pack at what ever time he needs it. if you think other wise please let me know your reason.

-sincerely, A Jailbreak heavy main

I don't think allowing the Sandvich, Dalokohs Bar, or Second Banana is the worst thing in the world, for as well as helping with what you've mentioned, it has enough drawbacks (having a recharge rate and having to stay still and make loud eating sounds while using it) that it would balance out it's advantages.

However, I don't think we should allow the Buffalo Steak Sandvich (which gives the Heavy about 15 seconds of mini-crits and makes him run faster). It would honestly be too overpowered, as it's drawbacks (locked to using Melee and mini-crit vulnerability) are nullified by 1. REDs spawning without their primaries anyways and 2. The full crit damage dealt by BLUs when warden is alive that REDs take anyways overriding the mini-crit vulnerability.

A poll is needed, though.

Reactions: Shocker807
I think that this would be good on camera but the heavy could abuse this by healing rebelers in a stack or that in a game like boss fight on orange it would give him the advantage of extra health,also there is a glitch already to get a sandwich idk if it still works though.

I think that this would be good on camera but the heavy could abuse this by healing rebelers in a stack or that in a game like boss fight on orange it would give him the advantage of extra health,also there is a glitch already to get a sandwich idk if it still works though.
exactly, but that's the reason he would need it this gives him more of an advantage against the other classes, heavy move significantly slower than all of the classes meaning he get caught more easily if he rebels and like you said on mini games that make you take damage could be bad if they are hard with long jumps, they could give him a decent but not entirely broken advantage (which I forgot to mention in my text), also when healing rebeller's It won't matter to much unless they heal right in front of a blu and even if you remember who is kos they are still kos it doesn't just go away. (and this only would get somebody mad if they are a blu, but I doubt it would).

To be fair heavys should be allowed all the consumables, decent wardens can simply stay at a Distance or tell em to have their melees out/not eating it.
Also I had a fair share of heavies who took a detour by going to medic to grab their Hales Own Festive Sandvich and whatnot getting butthurt After they were killed.

As a Heavy main on JB I would really like my sandvich lol, I am not sure about buffalo steak though, but I doubt that'd cause too much trouble. Either option though, yes I absolutely think this should be a change.

Compared to all the crazy stuff we already have (Vaccinator, Boston Basher, Gas Passer, Wrap Assasin etc), giving mini crits to the slowest class in the game isn't that big of a deal imo

Compared to all the crazy stuff we already have (Vaccinator, Boston Basher, Gas Passer, Wrap Assasin etc), giving mini crits to the slowest class in the game isn't that big of a deal imo
Don't forget that crazy wrench known as the Eureka Effect.

0b6432f3e765abd24aebef8e0866ca6f.png

We'll look into it, but I cannot guarantee this will be done.

Marking as pending for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread