Completed [JB] Either Remove or Fix RRR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Hi, Rapid Rockets Day has been broken for 3 months, and causes an immense amount of confusion at its current state. Headless Horseman Kill Round Still works. I suggest we just remove RRR, it breaks quite often as of recent updates. I anticipate that the fix is quick, but we have been waiting 3 months for the fix. I think either way it should be removed until the problem is fixed, and readded upon its fix.

Reactions: hehe troll
Market garden day has the same problem, the server now gives you an old competitive league medal instead of the shovel (though you still receive the jumper) and I've seen a couple of wardens turn off FF because they think it got enabled by mistake. I'd hope this suggestion also applies to MG day as well.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 222822.png

This type of situation is the confusion I mention

Without the rapid rockets Rapid Rocket Day is just Hunger Games but with BLUs involved.

Hi, Rapid Rockets Day has been broken for 3 months, and causes an immense amount of confusion at its current state. Headless Horseman Kill Round Still works. I suggest we just remove RRR, it breaks quite often as of recent updates. I anticipate that the fix is quick, but we have been waiting 3 months for the fix. I think either way it should be removed until the problem is fixed, and readded upon its fix.
I had sent a fix to kevin a few days after the issue started which was about 3 months ago. I have tested it personally and unless the plugins act wildly differently on dedicated servers compared to listen servers, it should work without a hitch. The fix is about as hard to implement as removing the LR.

Reactions: Ian
c6810d4aa52760c711ff1cb5f8134e78.png

It should hopefully be fixed next time jailbreak updates are done. I'll mark this as pending in the meantime.

this should be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread