Answered [Jb] Clarification on red only secrets. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Goat

on JB_Oranger v1c there is a red teleporter secret that allows red to gamble for a power up to potentially rebel against blu by themselves, or die slowly etc. only that blus can activate and take it themselves too for some reason.

What id like to know is blus have been getting smart and or annoying about doing the secret before cells even open to destroy the teleporter thus defeating the point in general. destroying it after a red has done it is one thing but to defeat it altogether without letting fair play is another, I cant conceive this as the intended purpose and has to fall into the category of doing a red secret just by activating it . Atleast destroy it only when a red has activated it first because its kinda not fun otherwise.

also blus justify this by saying an admin told them it was okay which I CANNOT believe was in the context of destroying the tele before the doors even open or a red activating it first.

I'm not sure what admin would've said that, I personally think Blu's shouldn't be allowed to activate red rebeller secrets. But there's no clear mention of anything regarding blus doing red secrets in the rules. Might be worth making a suggestion about it some point in the near future, as it stands it's not explicitly against the rules. Might do that later tonight.

Its classed as being an inactive guard, however if its activated and there are reasonable circumstances (IE the blues hunting a red and find the teleporter) you are allowed to destroy it.

• Agree
Reactions: crubf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread