Declined [JB] Blus and Secrets. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guards can't camp in the armory or restricted areas.
guards already cant camp rebel spots/areas that lead to rebel spots so cutting their legs off by no longer allowing them to follow rebelers through vents or secrets potentially seems kind of bad imo

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
guards already cant camp rebel spots/areas that lead to rebel spots so cutting their legs off by no longer allowing them to follow rebelers through vents or secrets potentially seems kind of bad imo
This was never really the intent of the suggestion. Following reds through vents is fine since a red would've activated it already. This is moreso about preventing blus from intentionally doing secrets either on a freeday or just intentionally disabling some of them to prevent reds from rebelling. I feel like this suggestion got misunderstood and I really should've worded it better tbh.

• Agree
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
as much as i don’t like blus taking red ammo spots this rule would have to be very specific to prevent confusion of which they can and cannot activate. The amount of different secrets there are on each map would be a mess to sort and cherry pick the acceptable ones. As an example being red teleports such as the frog in stormfront. This hasn’t cause much problems before since it’s been seen as being a inactive guard which can be interpreted depending on the situation unlike this rule change.

I feel like this suggestion got misunderstood and I really should've worded it better tbh.
Truthfully the way you worded it made it come off as if every secret is banned for blues to touch. You go on to say they can take ammo secret ammo but only if it's been already activated, but this just adds more and more specifics which are super unnecessary. With how things are worded, would I be getting guardbanned for taking the stormfront secret to get to armory quicker or how about the mario level secret on one of the mario maps? The rule suggestion sounds fantastic but once you start to realize the amount of secrets for every map, it'll lead to cherry picking like baby has said. I do not believe this rule change is necessary. It seems like this suggestion was thrown out there because one person complained about something that was already against the rules. I'm all for map specific rule changes such as the armory secret for jailfort, since a blue can activate it instantly and prevent reds from doing it. But other than that, i don't see this suggestion passing.

No point prolonging this suggestion. although I do know how I plan on rewording this for the future I'm not going to do that for a little while. As I believe many people agree that this has merit in cases. And I should've elaborated more upon that. I will forfeit this suggestion since it's going to fail with votes anyways. Until my next shitty worded suggestion.

bandicam 2024-04-16 13-43-37-394.jpg

User has forfeited this suggestion so I will decline this prematurely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread