Declined [JB] Blues should not be able to break/ruin secrets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotCalassic

Donator
Oh great, another suggestion...

Simply put, Blues shouldn't ruin/break secrets. This is in reference to one time use secrets, such as jailfort's armory secret, or breaking oranger's teleporter. This suggestion is NOT suggesting blues should not have the ability to do secrets or anything along those This suggestion only means blues can't break secrets in ways that prevent reds from doing it.

Orangers secret is incredibly oppressive and was BY DESIGN easily breakable, this goes for a lot of secrets, if they are being inactive its already covered

Now that’s more like it!!!

I love the jailfort armoury secret and a blu can make it unusable before warden is even selected without even breaking a rule because they’re still technically active and such.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Orangers secret is incredibly oppressive and was BY DESIGN easily breakable, this goes for a lot of secrets, if they are being inactive its already covered
this is in reference to freeday rounds where inactivity is irrelevant. sorry i typed that in my draft but didnt seem to paste that part. But also some secrets like jailfort armory they are still literally next to warden and can be activated within the first 10 seconds of a round.

Not really a good suggestion, the fact that blues wouldnt be able to destroy the teleporter in oranger for instance would heavily impact the server negatively lol

Should blues be able to activate cracker barrel? Even if its a freeday? This suggestion is preventing secrets like that that are 1 time use to be used up and ruined for the red team. I understand the initial map design for oranger was to be destroyed but this suggestion isnt only about oranger. If the admin team wishes to talk about oranger, i'm okay with that but it shouldnt instantly make this suggestion null because of one map.

if these issues can be fixed with patches, then let them be fixed by patches. If the issue is fixed i don't mind how and i'm sure others wont either.

This is so unnecessary i think the breakables are fine as they are and this change dosent really inpact enough in my opinion to really matter. Also the specific example of the oranger teleporter is stupid because if a red has activated that secret and a blue has found it the red has prolly already teleported so he has had his chance to use the secret in my opinion at that point its fine for the blu to break it

I like the concept of preventing blus from outright destroying a secret before reds can even attempt them sure. That was like the main point of my previous suggestion. But I feel like the way this is worded makes it seem like blus can't break them at all, for example. On volcano if a red has already done the round end secret but got killed before reaching the bunker area, then I'd say it's fair game for the blu to disable the secret because otherwise it'd be physically impossible to prevent a red from completing the secret without being inactive/camping secrets. However with stuff like the oranger secret or the jailfort secret a blu can disable it and prevent it being done before the round even starts. That's what I think shouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Imo I think that suggestion is unnecessary judging that most people don’t even know about some of the secrets like jailfort armory,or quake secrets there is no need for a implementation of this rule and should just be a warning for the boy to not do it if anything

Imo I think that suggestion is unnecessary judging that most people don’t even know about some of the secrets like jailfort armory,or quake secrets there is no need for a implementation of this rule and should just be a warning for the boy to not do it if anything
why would you ruin a secret only like 2 people on the sv know? are you scared of one little rebeller? ruining the secrets actively ruins the game because it gives reds attempting to rebel less chances and less options

why would you ruin a secret only like 2 people on the sv know? are you scared of one little rebeller? ruining the secrets actively ruins the game because it gives reds attempting to rebel less chances and less options
That’s not what I’m saying I agree with you noirr 100% no point in ruining the secret 2 people know about

the oranger teleport wasn’t a good example for this suggestion just because of how designed. However, the jailfort hg button locks armory and both of the secret doors preventing the reds from getting ammo at all. The only other ammo spots on that map is a small ammo pack in the cave leading to the locked door and the escape secret which reds needs to break 5-6 electrical boxes around the map. If a patch can be made to remove the ways blue can completely prevent reds from rebelling such as the hg button there isn’t a need for a rule that would effect every map.

Another suggestion for the sake of being a suggestion

Reactions: Zee
the oranger teleport wasn’t a good example for this suggestion just because of how designed. However, the jailfort hg button locks armory and both of the secret doors preventing the reds from getting ammo at all. The only other ammo spots on that map is a small ammo pack in the cave leading to the locked door and the escape secret which reds needs to break 5-6 electrical boxes around the map. If a patch can be made to remove the ways blue can completely prevent reds from rebelling such as the hg button there isn’t a need for a rule that would effect every map.
Good point

I’ve had several moments where some clueless user disabled the armory and medic while I was inside of it. Super irritating to be honest

If we can get that disabled that would rock.

hg button is already considered exploiting, but yeah it should still be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread