Completed [JB] Blues Hunt at 6 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotCalassic

Donator
Whenever it is warday, having to wait till 5 is just completely boring. Reds always intentionally delay and never push out at the blues and end up camping. With this suggestion, blues would be able to hunt rebellers a minute sooner and end the round sooner because of it. I'd like to hear feedback on this so please comment down below!

Good QoL suggestion.
It either ends before 6 with an uberpush or ends by 8 cause most reds got clapped and then the tiresom 2-3 Minute waiting until they can hunt

• Funny
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
I think its fair enough to have them seek at 6 rather than 5 since you arent really doing much and sometimes Warday can drag on for what feels like hours whenever reds either hold a sightline and dont push or are off rebelling do their own thing.

Reactions: _Black
I'm good with this suggestion, I think 6 is a fair compromise.

6:00 is more than plenty of time for the reds to grab ammo and have a go at the blus, and this suggestion does nothing except punish camping reds delaying on warday. 1000% in favor of this

Didn't even notice this suggestion but yeah, I'd prefer 6:00 over 5:00 so that BLUs don't have to sit in their designated location all day.

(BTW 4-5 suggestions in one day none by me what is this)

• Funny
snoozing for 3 minutes just to hunt afks after every1 else died is totally fair

• Agree
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread