Duplicate [JB] Allow red heavies to use The Second Banana & Dalokohs Bar without ammo pickups (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make this quick.

Why would this change be good imo?

Currently, the heavy is the only class without a really good reason to play them as red. The best he has is his taunt kill, and that is not only inconsistent, reliant on blus being dumb, but also can be KOSable. Just an example of some of the attributes every class has in JB, and you can see how lacking heavy is.

SCOUT:
Fastest run speed of all the mercs & projectile that can cause bleeding.
Weak in FF games.
SOLDIER:
Utility in the whip, which can increase your speed and the speed of other mercs.
Constant passive HP recovery in the conch
PYRO:
Backscratcher crits one shot all classes except heavy, & Powerjack
Gas which can ignite guards.
DEMO:
Shield & Boots for extra speed & resistance when trying to get LR.
Caber which can quickly kill guards, or let you reach higher places/secrets.
HEAVY:
Higher HP pool & taunt kill.
Slowest speed, difficulty winning minigames, can't escape blus.
ENGI:
Teleporting is helpful in a pinch
Average stats all around
MEDIC:
Best class, can heal himself over time & uber to rebel.
Can heal others.
SNIPER:
Best class once you've acquired ammo.
Weak in FF games.
SPY:
Can one shot any class at any time if they are not careful and on their toes.
Weak in FF games.

With all of that in mind, be honest, when's the last time you saw anyone actually get any use out of Heavy, besides random taunt kills? His higher HP pool is completely outclassed by the regen of Medic & Soldier, his damage is beaten by other classes, and he's the slowest class. His only speed utility weapon brings him down to 100 HP, making him even worse than base heavy. The proposed suggestion doesn't change too much, Heavy still isn't going to be the #1 pick, just gives him a small snack for him and his friends to munch on whenever they're low. Would help him win minigames easier, and would give him a small HP bonus with the dalokohs bar. Combine that with the GRU, and Heavy suddenly becomes a class that is genuinely decent at not only getting LR, but also rebelling.

Additionally, it could also still be weapon restricted like the spy & medic to keep it in check just in case warden wants to restrict it. I think it'd be cool, so I wanted to share the idea here and see what people thought of it.

I appreciate the effort however a similar suggestion has already been made.

• Informative
Reactions: Hillbilly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread