Declined [JB] All guards should have minicrits instead of crits except the warden (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Tea

I'm not asking for no crits whatsoever but the current state of the game is totally unfair. I used to play on a jailbreak server where guards had no crits at all and I can tell you it's totally possible and makes the game a lot more interesting. It's also really annoying that full crits mean a complete noob can win a 1v1 against me who would otherwise be completely destroyed.

Only those who can't aim will disagree with this.

So we've had this suggestion pop up so often that we just need to have a cooldown for this.

From what I know we are 1. waiting for redux (as this can effect the discussion of crits due to the choices we have) and 2. the current majority is for crits.

There are suggestion threads about crits, but the more recent version was this poll in the jailbreak folder:

Now I see you've suggested a different variation which, I'm assuming, is possible with redux. We can't do this till redux is done. So for now it's either crits or no crits.
Perhaps we can look at this next year for voting, but for now I'm just going to send blue crits threads to archive until either redux is out or it's next year. Place yours bets which comes first :spy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread