Declined [JB] Add ba_sincinatti_v3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Hey kids!

Want a fun and exciting new jailbreak map to play?
1659219878067.png

"YEAAAAH"

Tired of playing District remake, ML castle refurbished and Carnival?

1659220246144.png

"YEAAAAAAAH!"

WELL I HAVE A MAP FOR YOU

ba_sincinatti_v3 (https://gamebanana.com/mods/74654)​

FEATURING THE NEXT HIP AND EXCITING NEW JAILBREAK MAP

1659220327066.png
1659220344457.png
1659220359440.png

FEATURING COOL AND WACKY MINIGAMES NOT FOUND ON OTHER JAILBREAK MAPS SUCH AS
TRIVIA
FALL GAME (BASED OFF HIT GAME FALL GUYS (trademarked))

INCLINED OBBY
DEATHRUN
ROULETTE

AND MUCH MUCH MORE

Well? What are you waiting for?

VOTE YES NOW!
(This is not a banana suggestion)

yes please I would love to play the awesome minigame based off the hit game fall guys also known as fall game

I encountered some issues with the map. Keep in mind that I did not note everything down, some things are somewhat biased, and that I did not spend that much time looking around the map.

1. Armory and Cell Area are incredibly far apart.
  2. Only 2 cells. Cell wars would absolutely ruin the fun.
  3. Obby has a sound playing at a certain part that goes on for a hot minute, regardless where you are so listening to the warden can be hard.
  4. The Stairway Entrance, Viewer area and exit are unreasonably far apart from eachother. You have to walk out and around the building to go from point a to b. Viewer area is kinda bad.
  5. Trivia has 2 floors.
  6. Crush game does not work.
  7. Deathrun has these shitty rng gates that can be controlled. Even worse is that it is a 1/4th chance of guessing right.
  8. There is a UFO trap which has two issues.
    1. UFO's do not have a collission with the player. But they are arranged in a way that they look like moving platforms you can stand on.
    2. It is straight up impossible to clear that trap as a heavy.
  9. The Last floor of Deathrun (Deathrun is built in layers, rather than a straight path) is not only straight up useless as there is littearly nothing in the room other than a teleportation gate.
  10. But the Teleportation gate does not even work, which means the reds are stuck. In other words the minigame is broken from top to bottom
  11. There is a map secret that is just a massive earrape for 10 seconds
  12. Another map secret maybe where you send a rocket into a building. Not sure what it does but that one also causes a bit of earrape.
  13. Gearhop (think of it as vertical sweeper) is straight up bad. It has a single platform, but on the outer edges (or rather areas since there is a bit of room) you can just play the minigame by doing nothing.
  14. The Buttons in arena are confusing.
  15. Only one secret ammo spot (small box) that I found, which is next to armory (although it still takes a bit of climbing to reach armory, but the other way around it is a one way access basically). Not rebel friendly whatsoever.
  16. The map Layout in general is incredibly confusing and bad.
    1. So Bad infact that I couldn't even find Fall game anymore.
      1. I even began to doubt if fallgame really even exists on the map
    2. It in itself is a journey just to find the entrance of a minigame. I constantly used noclip because I couldn't be assed to make long walks.
      1. Imagine trying to order reds telling to go to a certain minigame or have them follow you.
    3. Some already said it is claustrophobic, however I want to dispute that claim. It is rather opposite of it for the most part. There are big areas that are just a waste of space.
That is about it. I stopped because I either could not find any more issues, or because I simply forgot/didn't bother to add them.

So in conclusion from what I gathered: The map is shit

I encountered some issues with the map. Keep in mind that I did not note everything down, some things are somewhat biased, and that I did not spend that much time looking around the map.

3. Obby has a sound playing at a certain part that goes on for a hot minute, regardless where you are so listening to the warden can be hard.
  4. The Stairway Entrance, Viewer area and exit are unreasonably far apart from eachother. You have to walk out and around the building. Viewer area is kinda bad.
  5. Trivia has 2 floors.
  7. Deathrun has these shitty rng gates that can be controlled. Even worse is that it is a 1/4th chance of guessing right.
    1. UFO's do not have a collission with the player. But they are arranged in a way that they look like moving platforms you can stand on.
  9. The Last floor of Deathrun (Deathrun is built in layers, rather than a straight path) is not only straight up useless as there is littearly nothing in the room other than a teleportation gate.
  10. But the Teleportation gate does not even work, which means the reds are stuck. In other words the minigame is broken from top to bottom
  12. Another map secret maybe where you send a rocket into a building. Not sure what it does but that one also causes a bit of earrape.
  13. Gearhop (think of it as vertical sweeper) is straight up bad. It has a single platform, but on the outer edges (or rather areas since there is a bit of room) you can just play the minigame by doing nothing.
  15. Only one secret ammo spot (small box) that I found, which is next to armory (although it still takes a bit of climbing to reach armory, but the other way around it is a one way access basically). Not rebel friendly whatsoever.
    2. It in itself is a journey just to find the entrance of a minigame. I constantly used noclip because I couldn't be assed to make long walks.
      1. Imagine trying to order reds telling to go to a certain minigame or have them follow you.
    3. Some already said it is claustrophobic, however I want to dispute that claim. It is rather opposite of it for the most part. There are big areas that are just a waste of space.
That is about it. I stopped because I either could not find any more issues, or because I simply forgot/didn't bother to add them.

no its not

what a flashy looking suggestion, I don’t care about the map nor if its good or bad, you have my vote mr president

4. The Stairway Entrance, Viewer area and exit are unreasonably far apart from eachother. You have to walk out and around the building to go from point a to b. Viewer area is kinda bad.
  5. Trivia has 2 floors.

From what i have gathered from cridove's post, this map already seems to have the case of the crossroads issue, which is that the walkways are claustrophobic (which y'know ruins it for the blus trying to move outside the walkway) and has a broken deathrun, with loud noises making it difficult to hear the warden from anywhere which makes the map unpassable to my standards already since most wardens try not to make their mic too loud and there is not even a second ammo secret, making it not rebeller friendly, which ruins the map enough and makes it impossible for panda community standards to just let this slide, with the map layout being too confusing and bad, this is enough to make this map a 0/10, with gearhop being a shitty sweeper and being terrible, it honestly just, makes the map terrible on its own, with it being a maze to find games, so honestly, this just shouldn't be on the JB server at all because of how bad and shitty the map is, it just is terrible, with even crush game being broken, armory and cell area being very far apart which makes it difficult for the blus and warden to get close to the cells, so its safe to say that this map is a -10/10 which will make this map be...

Not added!

Even though i like you cowboy, this map suggestion is very terrible and uncool.

From what i have gathered from cridove's post, this map already seems to have the case of the crossroads issue, which is that the walkways are claustrophobic (which y'know ruins it for the blus trying to move outside the walkway) and has a broken deathrun, with loud noises making it difficult to hear the warden from anywhere which makes the map unpassable to my standards already since most wardens try not to make their mic too loud and there is not even a second ammo secret, making it not rebeller friendly, which ruins the map enough and makes it impossible for panda community standards to just let this slide, with the map layout being too confusing and bad, this is enough to make this map a 0/10, with gearhop being a shitty sweeper and being terrible, it honestly just, makes the map terrible on its own, with it being a maze to find games, so honestly, this just shouldn't be on the JB server at all because of how bad and shitty the map is, it just is terrible, with even crush game being broken, armory and cell area being very far apart which makes it difficult for the blus and warden to get close to the cells, so its safe to say that this map is a -10/10 which will make this map be...

Not added!

Even though i like you cowboy, this map suggestion is very terrible and uncool.
no

I also went and checked this map out since as some may know not checking a map can lead to mistakes
ba_mariopartyextended_v4
Pretty much what @Cridove said is accurate though I do wanna add some small things
Some already said it is claustrophobic, however I want to dispute that claim. It is rather opposite of it for the most part. There are big areas that are just a waste of space.
while I agree the outside parts are for the most part, big open spaces with nothing to it, The insides spaces and some outside parts are stupid small and can lead to a warden getting uber pushed
Ex. In order to get to DR you have to go through a very narrow walkway and also its possible to jump down from them so reds could easily rebel
20220730192416_1.jpg
Crush game does not work.
From what I played, crush game works fine, its until you want to end it that's there's problems
From what I got the games music would play non-stop no matter what I did and it only stopped after around a few minutes of crush game finishing

Lastly and most importantly
Hey kids!
@Cowboy If you call me a kid ever again
Lets just say there will be consequences
gif (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cowboy
I also went and checked this map out since as some may know not checking a map can lead to mistakes
ba_mariopartyextended_v4
Pretty much what @Cridove said is accurate though I do wanna add some small things

while I agree the outside parts are for the most part, big open spaces with nothing to it, The insides spaces and some outside parts are stupid small and can lead to a warden getting uber pushed
Ex. In order to get to DR you have to go through a very narrow walkway and also its possible to jump down from them so reds could easily rebel

From what I played, crush game works fine, its until you want to end it that's there's problems
From what I got the games music would play non-stop no matter what I did and it only stopped after around a few minutes of crush game finishing

Lastly and most importantly

@Cowboy If you call me a kid ever again
Lets just say there will be consequences
yes but did you try incline obby

Reactions: Poacher
ba_mariopartyextended_v4

I want to add a few other things aswell with those being that the map is very bland and confusing to navigate through, with no map near cells nor armory, that is all i have to add

• Agree
Reactions: Poacher
I want to add a few other things aswell with those being that the map is very bland and confusing to navigate through, with no map near cells nor armory, that is all i have to add
1659234660124.png

Honestly, if this map does end up getting added (which from the way the votes are looking right now has a roughly 50/50 shot at making it in), we'll play on it, complain about the map being crap, and get removed in less than 24 hours, a la Mariopartyextended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread