James' Apology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly you could possibly give him another chance but at the first signs of it starting again you could apply the shoutbox ban on him again. Just a suggestion to stop all this discussing, in all honesty Idc about this.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish and Trazyn
Why are you all being rude towards him? I've seen people who has done way worse, and yet you've forgiven him. That Michael guy for an example.
And honestly, not forgiving a guy because he acted immaturely is equally immature, lol.

He explained everything.
Tip.

Aslong as he doesn't complain about his punishment. he recieved it and it should (imo) stay like it. i mean it was given to him with a purpose? why make such a comment war about it xD

I guess I accept your apology but to be honest I never really cared what you did on the forums as the reception you receive wasn't warm. I'm struggling to figure out why people are mad at you but that's my own fault as I haven't really been in-touch of what is going on lately.
The only thing I cared about is your attitude on the servers. You where funny, but sometimes went overboard.

So everyone, with the apology done can I close this or say I let it flow even more? ::):
Btw James if you want to appeal please make an appeal thread ::panda11::

I guess I accept your apology but to be honest I never really cared what you did on the forums as the reception you receive wasn't warm. I'm struggling to figure out why people are mad at you but that's my own fault as I haven't really been in-touch of what is going on lately.
The only thing I cared about is your attitude on the servers. You where funny, but sometimes went overboard.

So everyone, with the apology done can I close this or say I let it flow even more? ::):
Btw James if you want to appeal please make an appeal thread ::panda11::

Thank you for your message Madact.

What I wanted to make clear, seeing the previous, replies is that with this thread I didn't want to get unbanned, so discussion behind it is not needed. In this thread I just want to post my sincere apologies. I'm fine with ban.

I would like the thread to be closed as you said madact. Any reply was never needed anyway: I made my sincere apologies, it's a personal and private choice of everyone wheter to accept my apologies or to not accept them.

I apologise to everyone once again, even if someone that I "annoyed" is not behaving very well. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread