James' Apology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWilson

Banned
I am James, I apologize.

In the last days I've behaved in a non appropriate matter. I've first posted a thread about the Wine of Troy with good intentions, and then I've made 2 threads that were useless beacause of my mistake. I've then created onother thread about one of my stories, also ther ewith good intentions, but that created a harmfull discussion. Then I've posted a thread about WWI that as well with good intentions but that wasn't recived positively. Then I've also posted some stupid messages on the shoutbox, that led to my shoutbox ban.

That was not the way i was supposed to behave and therefore I apologize to everyone.

With this thread I pubblically apologize to the people who were more anonoyed by my behavoiur: @Puddin @Redspike @Emmi @Trazyn @Canlock @Madact @Kevin . But I also of course apologize to everyone who I have annoyed.

I apologize to everyone once again.

With this thread I also promise that from now on I'll be better and I'll improve myself. I'll try to be a better forum member.

No.

You're only posting this because you got your ass shoutbox banned due to being a complete dumbass all over the forums.
If you really meant to apologize, you'd have done it before the ban.

No.

You're only posting this because you got your ass shoutbox banned due to being a complete dumbass all over the forums.
If you really meant to apologize, you'd have done it before the ban.

I can say that I learnt from my mistake. If you altough think it's the wisest choice not to accept my apologies, who am I to tell you differently.

After my apologises, i do not expect that you all necessarely forgive me, I hope that eventually someday you will. I apologised because it was the right thing for me to do.

• Dislike
Reactions: Canlock and Mr.Pig
I can say that I learnt from my mistake. If you altough think it's the wisest choice not to accept my apologies, who am I to tell you differently.

You should've learned from your 'mistakes' when every single post you made got hate replies and you got 12 'dislike' votes (because that's so important to you). I still have no idea if you're a bad wannabe troll or a really bad wannabe troll.

No, I won't accept this sorry excuse for 'apologies', and I doubt a lot of people will.

You have no right to shitpost all over some forums and then when you get your due punishment, just post a semi-sad profile post and make an apology thread. That's not how it works.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: Persi and Canlock
Let's make a thread about posting to many threads. STAWP

Gotta agree with Puddin here.

You're like the others. Don't give a shit about any bans you get, but when it's a perm or something you're suddenly ''NO DUDE I MATURE PLZ HELP YOOOO''.

Please.

I am James, I apologize.

In the last days I've behaved in a non appropriate matter. I've first posted a thread about the Wine of Troy with good intentions, and then I've made 2 threads that were useless beacause of my mistake. I've then created onother thread about one of my stories, also ther ewith good intentions, but that created a harmfull discussion. Then I've posted a thread about WWI that as well with good intentions but that wasn't recived positively. Then I've also posted some stupid messages on the shoutbox, that led to my shoutbox ban.

That was not the way i was supposed to behave and therefore I apologize to everyone.

With this thread I pubblically apologize to the people who were more anonoyed by my behavoiur: @Puddin @Redspike @Emmi @Trazyn @Canlock @Madact @Kevin . But I also of course apologize to everyone who I have annoyed.

I apologize to everyone once again.

With this thread I also promise that from now on I'll be better and I'll improve myself. I'll try to be a better forum member.

I've seen worse things in the shoutbox.

• Informative
Reactions: lionish
Why are you all being rude towards him? I've seen people who has done way worse, and yet you've forgiven him. That Michael guy for an example.
And honestly, not forgiving a guy because he acted immaturely is equally immature, lol.

Why are you all being rude towards him? I've seen people who has done way worse, and yet you've forgiven him. That Michael guy for an example.
And honestly, not forgiving a guy because he acted immaturely is equally immature, lol.

Not forgiving someone is immature? What?

• Dislike
Reactions: Persi
Not forgiving someone is immature? What?
Having a grudge on someone because they acted immaturely, is immature. Considering he didn't do any harm, it's just plain stupid.

Having a grudge on someone because they acted immaturely, is immature. Considering he didn't do any harm, it's just plain stupid.

Considering you have to care about someone to have a grudge, I think I'm fine.

I'm declining his "apology" attempt because he was being a dumbass on the forums, not to mention he would've kept being one if he was not banned.

This isn't called having a "grudge", it's called common sense.

Considering you have to care about someone to have a grudge, I think I'm fine.

I'm declining his "apology" attempt because he was being a dumbass on the forums, not to mention he would've kept being one if he was not banned.

This isn't called having a "grudge", it's called common sense.
It is a grudge, since you consciously decide to hate him because of something he did.

It is a grudge, since you consciously decide to hate him because of something he did.

As I said, I can't hate someone I don't care about.

If you had some common sense, you'd see why giving this guy a second chance is a bad idea.

By your logic, we should all forgive Hitler because we hate what he did. Misunderstood Hitler, :(.

As I said, I can't hate someone I don't care about.

If you had some common sense, you'd see why giving this guy a second chance is a bad idea.

By your logic, we should all forgive Hitler because we hate what he did. Misunderstood Hitler, :(.

Alright so you're comparing Hitler to a guy who acted immaturely? I'm pretty sure I stated you should not keep hating this bloke because he didn't cause any harm.

By your logic, if you get into a fight with your parents, you should just keep hating them and never forgive them. Sorry not sorry, mom and dad, :(.

Alright so you're comparing Hitler to a guy who acted immaturely? I stated multiple times that you should only forgive him because he really didn't cause any damage.

By your logic, if you get into a fight with your parents, you should just keep hating them and never forgive them. Sorry parents, :(.

I didn't compare anyone to anything. I simply used your shitty broken logic against your own argument so you could see why having some common sense is a great ability.

What you don't seem to understand is that I owe nothing to this guy. I don't have to accept his sorry attempt at guilt tripping everyone.

He fucked up, got banned, end of story.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
I didn't compare anyone to anything. I simply used your shitty broken logic against your own argument so you could see why having some common sense is a great ability.

What you don't seem to understand is that I owe nothing to this guy. I don't have to accept his sorry attempt at guilt tripping everyone.

He fucked up, got banned, end of story.

So I said you should forgive anyone because they did something they regret? No I didn't, so stop forcing your inability to read down my throat.

Im just saying. What if he is not lying? What is the point of a ban? To make someone think of what they have done and maybe regret it. Bans are supposed to make someone a better person and punish their mistakes im with pootis and james here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread