Accepted Jailbreak Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Name: Spoon.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211628926
Server: USJB
Rule Broken: Freekilling (2) What happened: orders were given but cells not opened yet, Spoon watched 2 reds through a breakable wall, called them out as kos they told him the orders do not apply until cells open, and he either ignored us or was not paying attention, then causing 2 freekills.
Evidence: In Demo, all of the demo. (its short)
Extras: This person should still be perm team banned, there are 2 accepted MFK reports on them. with no appeal. Along with such the player did not recieve a gameserver ban with the accepted reports. Basically what I am saying is this guy should be permed twice over at this point.

Attachments

• 2023-01-02_21-21-54.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
  • Informative
Reactions: _Black
Name: HotasMat
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:696579378
Server: USJB
Reason: Teamkilling, Buttongriefing. Summary: I was playing Hexagon Heat on MarioCastle, The game was turned off by mat without my permission. Being that the minigame was a very large space (with the game off) I did arena there, and mat teamkilled me. The way I decided it was large enough was its size compared to other arenas. I decided to do arena there as I saw it as a large enough space to give room to fight without it being meatgrinder, while being close enough to encourage active fighting. For reference, in size the minigame with the invisible flooring included is a tad bit larger than the arenas floorspace on the present map.

Attachments

• 2023-01-02_22-16-03.dem
    4.2 MB · Views: 49
Spoon is already supposed to have received a permanent guardban.

Otherwise accepted, thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread