jailbreak player complaint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehlinx

https://www.panda-communi]ty.com/threads/tehlinxs-fourth-guardban-appeal.30001/#post-141694

ok so to recap from my point of view, i post my appeal yesterday after getting confirmation where it would be a good idea as shown here in the evidence
image_2023-01-16_211341182.png

so i make the appeal and then a day passes, while i constantly check the forums i go on jailbreak and then during the rounds i decide to go on blue to see if i am still guardbanned, and for some reason i was able to on the guardteam while i was still guardbanned, in my head i thought that there was a chance that the admin team just accepted my guardbanned and removed it but never updated my forum post as their are times where the admins usually ignore some appeals or just forget in general (Yanvictor's forum ban appeal which the response was only said after like 3 days). and after that i log off, and later log on when more people i know are on the server, even thought this may not hold much evidence now, when i was on the guard-team i never mass-freekilled or misbehaved, even people who were on (alexander knight, lilspaceman, mommy chefgirl) can confirm that i was mostly normal, my short-lived time on blue lasted nearly 2 1/2 maps, later on, trial admin banana logged in, assuming in my mind he may or may not know about my miss-believed unguardban. i mention it in the voice chat. banana later teamswitch me. and now in my head i assumed that banana just didn't know that i was unguardbanned. so again i join blue team and am later banned form the panda jailbreak server,

8E23A478-8638-470F-8E28-9611ADEF655C.jpg

image_2023-01-16_211209459.png

and now later in-private i was told that i banned evaded and knew more then I lead on about the situation which later affected my previous guard ban, as mentioned above. the questions that remained unanswered for me are that "why am i being penalized for a mistake that i was un-aware of? and why the communication of the situation was handled poorly? i admit my reaction to the situation was uncalled for and more abrasive but if you were in a situation like mine you too would more likely be pissed about it, considering that you put time into a something you enjoys and then having more misunderstandings of it to make you have a more worse experience, and now my reputation on this server are more ruined then ever due to a misunderstanding that was poorly communicated. is there a way to get this fixed. because i personally believe that this shouldn't effect my guardban and actual ban from the us jailbreak server.

https://www.panda-communi]ty.com/threads/tehlinxs-fourth-guardban-appeal.30001/#post-141694

ok so to recap from my point of view, i post my appeal yesterday after getting confirmation where it would be a good idea as shown here in the evidence
View attachment 26071

so i make the appeal and then a day passes, while i constantly check the forums i go on jailbreak and then during the rounds i decide to go on blue to see if i am still guardbanned, and for some reason i was able to on the guardteam while i was still guardbanned, in my head i thought that there was a chance that the admin team just accepted my guardbanned and removed it but never updated my forum post as their are times where the admins usually ignore some appeals or just forget in general (Yanvictor's forum ban appeal which the response was only said after like 3 days). and after that i log off, and later log on when more people i know are on the server, even thought this may not hold much evidence now, when i was on the guard-team i never mass-freekilled or misbehaved, even people who were on (alexander knight, lilspaceman, mommy chefgirl) can confirm that i was mostly normal, my short-lived time on blue lasted nearly 2 1/2 maps, later on, trial admin banana logged in, assuming in my mind he may or may not know about my miss-believed unguardban. i mention it in the voice chat. banana later teamswitch me. and now in my head i assumed that banana just didn't know that i was unguardbanned. so again i join blue team and am later banned form the panda jailbreak server,

8E23A478-8638-470F-8E28-9611ADEF655C.jpg

View attachment 26070

and now later in-private i was told that i banned evaded and knew more then I lead on about the situation which later affected my previous guard ban, as mentioned above. the questions that remained unanswered for me are that "why am i being penalized for a mistake that i was un-aware of? and why the communication of the situation was handled poorly? i admit my reaction to the situation was uncalled for and more abrasive but if you were in a situation like mine you too would more likely be pissed about it, considering that you put time into a something you enjoys and then having more misunderstandings of it to make you have a more worse experience, and now my reputation on this server are more ruined then ever due to a misunderstanding that was poorly communicated. is there a way to get this fixed. because i personally believe that this shouldn't effect my guardban and actual ban from the us jailbreak server.
obviously if a thread isnt marked with accepted/declined your unban request is still pending.
there was an issue with db connectivity a week ago which could’ve made it possible to make it act like you’re not banned.

banana later teamswitch me. and now in my head i assumed that banana just didn't know that i was unguardbanned. so again i join blue team and am later banned form the panda jailbreak server,
I gave a pretty clear and direct warning, that you clearly saw AFTER I team switched you.

Screenshot (1236).png

"why am i being penalized for a mistake that i was un-aware of? and why the communication of the situation was handled poorly?
You can't use this excuse when the general rule is always, to follow the admins lead, you cant take initiative against something we tell you to do and then call it a misunderstanding.
e) Listen to the admins
Always listen to the admins. In the end, they decide. If you feel like they are wrong about something, argue with them about it in a civilised way. If you cannot come to an agreement you may argue your case on the forum and see what others think. Generally obstructing administrative communication is forbidden.

I think it was clearly communicated from my end, ultimately it was you gaslighting yourself into thinking your appeal got accepted to the point where you ignored a clear warning from an admin.
Why would anyone want you on blue if you can't even listen to us?

I gave a pretty clear and direct warning, that you clearly saw AFTER I team switched you.
???
sorry to say but this still isnt really a valid explanation to what i said, i indeed see that i was switched but it still doesn't explain the miscommunication i was having at all?, you can say that it was pretty clear for yourself, but it cant exactly be explained for another person. i dont live inside your head banana and you dont live inside mind.

You can't use this excuse when the general rule is always, to follow the admins lead, you cant take initiative against something we tell you to do and then call it a misunderstanding.
e) Listen to the admins
??? ok lets say you were me in this situation, lets say you were someone who was egaer to go back to just playing jailbreak. you would do the same thing, and it is a miss-understanding, because if i had known about the glitch in general previously they i wouldn't have done it in the first place. as my appeal would have been at risk. in general its as simple as that. but apperantly it isnt. also might i add that multiple people take their own insi

Always listen to the admins. In the end, they decide. If you feel like they are wrong about something, argue with them about it in a civilised way. If you cannot come to an agreement you may argue your case on the forum and see what others think. Generally obstructing administrative communication is forbidden.
thats what ive been doing. thats why this forum post was made in the first place, in fact i legit listen to you when i asked when to post the appeal, so you basically telling me that i dont listen to admins is false.

I think it was clearly communicated from my end, ultimately it was you gaslighting yourself into thinking your appeal got accepted to the point where you ignored a clear warning from an admin.
if this situation was clearly comunicated. i wouldnt be here argueing on the forms, and what do you mean i gaslighted myself?? you literally told me yourself that the appeal was fine and now technically you're gaslighting me into thinking i gaslighted myself???. you can say that you gave a clear warning, but it could mean something else to people in a differnt situation.

image_2023-01-17_093859365.png
thumbnail_IMG_3980.jpg

View attachment 26077
View attachment 26076

e) Listen to the admins

actually nvm. i give up. just lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread