Accepted Jailbreak Freekill Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull

Mapper
  • Steam name: Noted below
  • Steam ID32: Noted below
  • Server: Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak
  • Rules broken: Freekill
  • Evidence: Below
    We were doing Jeopardy and warden PyroPlayer was asking questions, then he let Groot ask a question. For question, Groot just said "I am Groot" and other red answered same. And I got killed even though it wasn't a valid question nor a valid answer. Even though Groot agreed of killing he wasn't the one to kill me. So I am not sure who is in the fault for freekilling here so I am leaving down all people involved.

Groot: Asked the question and approved killing me.
    STEAM_0:0:579591464

PyroPlayer: Was warden, asked Groot to ask the question and gave the last person LR.
    STEAM_0:1:766950405

Alexander Knyght: Tried to kill me and damaged me.
    STEAM_0:1:121549617

Meffrey Blepstein: Killed me.
    STEAM_0:0:651257813

Alexander has received a punishment after this report has been submitted so i'll just ignore this one since he's already serving a teamban

I kinda figured this "I am groot" skit would eventually result in favoritism/freekill eventually and i personally take responsibility for it since i did not nip it in the bud when it first started popping up.

Groot will be receiving a teamban for favoritsm/not giving clear orders (when he was being warden during this period of time, before the demo)

PyroPlayer will be receiving a teamban for playing a minigame that was impossible to win without favortism.

Meffrey Blepstein for killing a prisoner from orders not received from the warden.

If you see Groot doing his "I am Groot" as warden or guard feel free to report it on the forums

Consider this accepted, thank you Berke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread