Jailbreak "Class Limit" (1 Viewer)

Would you like a Class Limit on jailbreak?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Ah,Jailbreak,a fine game-mode it is but it has some flaws with it as every game-mode does.

One of the biggest flaws? Class limits. I can see you saying to yourself: "What do you mean" OR "Do we even need class limits?",and i am going to be answering these questions and even more down bellow so keep reading.

First,a class limit is when on a server,only a certain amount of people can play the same class at the same time so every class is played equally and no class is used more often then others.

I believe the class limit is really needed on the jailbreak server for a lot of reasons but mostly For "BALANCE".

See,whenever i join the server i mostly see people go demoman/medic and it really irritates me,i ask myself: "Why does everyone play this certain class instead of the other ones" OR "Can everyone stop playing the super OP classes and actually play a different one?".

And sometimes its going to horrible levels of balance and i see more than half of the red team being demoman and just charging to the guards and warden and just DESTROYING THEM and so the rounds end quickly which is not how jailbreak was meant to be playied.

(Some Proof of the demomen i gathered today,this just goes to show how people would just pick the op classes over and over again to simply win,took this picture from the jailbreak server.): http://prntscr.com/6vlz2f

Lots of people have suggested removing the demoman shields.YES,it would fix the problem of demomen charging and killing every guard super quickly and also NO because
everyone would just go a class like medic or scout with the sandman and the same situation would happen again and one of the most fun weapons in the game(the demoman shields) being removed would be a bad idea,because its sometimes fun to charge and rebel as demoman.

And here is where the idea of the "Class Limits" comes in!

See,just making a class limit(for example,only 4 people can play the same class at the same time) would make the game more balanced and more fun to play!

It would almost completely remove the problem with the demoman charging since there would not be as many as before and it would add more variety on to jailbreak since all of the classes would be played almost equally!

Now i can see people thinking: "But what if i want to go medic and the medic limit is reached?"
There is a simple answer to that,PLAY A DIFFERENT CLASS! Be more original and don't keep playing the same classes on jailbreak over and over again just to win,see what other classes you could like playing on jailbreak,experiment!

Lastly i would like to thank you all for reading this and i encourage you to also say your opinions about this topic bellow!

EDIT: Added a poll for the hell of it,want to see how many people would like for there to be an actual class limit to jailbreak.

mermites Guide On How To Stop Getting Rekt As Warden:
  1. Don't go easy to kill class, ie. Spy, Sniper, as Demomen will charge you down with their Allahu-Akbar-Cabers.
  2. Don't stand straight in front of them, be a dick if you have to, Jailbreak is supposed to be about following orders, if they break the rules, kill 'em
  3. Get Allahu-Akbar-Caber Demomen to hit their cabers off the floor so that the explosive impact is gone.
  4. Don't be a fucking idiot and make sure your BLU guards aren't being fucking idiots either.

As you can tell, I don't think a class limit is necessary. If you don't wanna get charged down, follow all of my simple instructions and you should do fine :)

Is there a class limit cuz add mlcastle alls reds were demos with a charge shield (they were to op 2 us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread