Declined jailbreak ba_jailfort_b1 glitch (1 Viewer)

should this be made illegal

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaso

Donator
i saw a couple of people do this glitch where they are medics then heal each other then go around the tf kart through water and go to the escape boat with out breaking the control panel things which results in the blues losing and its not fair bec gaurds cant kill them easily bec they have the vacinator most of the time and gaurds cant surivive in the water also i am sure its not how the map was designed

so i think that it would be better if it wasnt allowed

It is not a glitch. It is just using the fact that if 2 medics heal each other they can survive the bleed-like damage that the water does to them. This may have been intentional by the map creator, who knows with the other 2 spaces you can hide in obby and steady pace. I don't think it should be illegal, but that's just me. My input doesn't really mean anything but it may sway some opinions towards my side.

• Agree
Reactions: Joseph Papa Stalin
It is not a glitch. It is just using the fact that if 2 medics heal each other they can survive the bleed-like damage that the water does to them. This may have been intentional by the map creator, who knows with the other 2 spaces you can hide in obby and steady pace. I don't think it should be illegal, but that's just me. My input doesn't really mean anything but it may sway some opinions towards my side.
romanian it doesnt help that its more than likely 4 vacinator medics that heal each other also gaurds still cant survive enough to kill them

This is a RED way to avoid the BLU's. Also, when me and Joseph did it we weren't using the vaccinator, but just the default medi-gun. It's the BLU's fault if they can't aim well enough to do enough damage to a pair of medics healing each other.

This is a RED way to avoid the BLU's. Also, when me and Joseph did it we weren't using the vaccinator, but just the default medi-gun. It's the BLU's fault if they can't aim well enough to do enough damage to a pair of medics healing each other.
romanian after a bit the medics will be impossible to aim because they will have crossed a small wall at which still makes it harder for anyone to do anything about it

Then a BLU medic can heal the BLU chasing down the REDs. The BLU Medic would die but don'tcha think that 1 death is little compared to losing the round?

Then a BLU medic can heal the BLU chasing down the REDs. The BLU Medic would die but don'tcha think that 1 death is little compared to losing the round?
i guess you are right on that but there is always that one red that goes behind them and kills the medic healing the blu

• Dislike
  • Disagree
Reactions: Kyl3 and TWC
Honestly this just comes to a lack of ability on blue to prevent these "people" ;) from doing this. You have crits, what more do you need? A speed boost and health regen? God if you have to just be careful of the area.

Reactions: Valen
You can still catch them when they are running for it. Heck Yoyoy you were even camping there.

• Agree
Reactions: Kyl3 and Valen
closing due to dated and poll wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread