1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Declined I've been perma banned

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Jesus123Gomez, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silorak

Silorak Active Member

Steam:
    Ohh, already AGAINST this appeal.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Zushikikato Wolfeh

Zushikikato Wolfeh Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin Donator

I don't play on this server, nor do i know him. But even i would be AGAINTS this appeal because the clear lack of respect, you are asking for another chance and yet you come here to mock ex admins. What part of that seems smart to you?

#22 Zushikikato Wolfeh, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  3. Jesus123Gomez

Jesus123Gomez New Member

I only mock those who need to be mocked, because of his bad decisions I am now permanently banned. It's how the world works if you say something don't expect a happy response this ain't kindergarten even though some admins act like they are lol. I simply came here to get unbanned but people post here and show disrespect to me I try to respond as nice as I can but simply it can't be helped with some people.

4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    good job, you screwed yourself over and it's everyone elses fault :pandastunned:

5. Jesus123Gomez

Jesus123Gomez New Member

Honestly you guys have no business here only admins and those who were involve in this action stay in your lane.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Poopface

Poopface New Member

Steam:
    Wolfgang is pretty much an admin already

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • List
  7. Lighty

Lighty Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin Dodgeball Team

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-06-04-2017.3409/

[​IMG]

I think what you meant to say was that you made some bad decisions and got yourself permanently banned.

I'm also locking the thread until @Luigi123@Luigi123 decides what to do. Jesus123Gomez just keeps being disrespectful to everyone that replies.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Luigi123

Luigi123 Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    Hi there,
    You have been perma banned on our servers as you have been stealing. Now, whenever you get banned, it would be a good time to learn from your mistakes, rather than trying to do the samething over an over again. You in this case, get banned, steal then make an appeal, wait, steal and get banned and look where you end up. This is not our fault, but YOURS as you don't learn from your mistakes. What is the point of unbanning a player who will just steal, and not learn from their mistakes. YOU had plently of chances, but you didn't change anything. The attitude you are showing right now towards other members of Panda will not even give you a chance to get your appeal approved. Therefore, I am against this appeal.

Also, making an alt to play on our servers will definitely reduce your chance of being able to play on your main account here. Your choice.

Declined, Closed and Moved.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.