Declined I've been perma banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL:https: Name of your Banned Steam Account:Take A Hint
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42724259
Date and Time of the Ban:09-12-17 04:17
Reason about the Ban:Stealing
Admin that Banned you:Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Honestly i was shocked i got banned because at the time i changed to server panda Dodgeball TX i wasn't stealing and didn't see Luigi123 i did see someone changed their name same as mine maybe the admin got confused, also this doesn't mean i steal purposely when there's no admin i just found it odd this admin was the one to ban me not sure if its a mistake or not. On the other server #19 i believe i did steal and get slain but by DeadSworn but again my intention wasn't to steal all incoming rockets it just happened when the rocket was coming towards me and i simply reacted and air blasted it has happen before where someone is behind me and makes the rockets come my way or sometimes the rocket just goes towards my direction i would highly appreciate if i got unbanned i will take more caution and will rather take the hit i really like playing panda servers because of the friends i have made and it would suck knowing i couldn't play with them anymore Thank you.

Lol so you guys going to take a word and screenshots of someone else and don't even see the situation yourself that person also stole alot but i didn't take screenshots i would suggest for an admin to first be in the game itself because we were going back and fourth i only did it because he was doing the same so he could see how it felt obviously he has done this before, this person does this so he can ban others. But in all of this i won't try to steal a single rocket anymore i would just like a second chance.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bass
First off, that's not even the same thing and an terrible analogy its simple really somebody smacks you in the face what are you going to do ? smack them back of course and if this person so called reported me why didn't he call admin so admin could've seen for himself obviously so he wouldn't gotten himself banned aswell.

Lol so you guys going to take a word and screenshots of someone else and don't even see the situation yourself

Basically. Nothing wrong with that.

that person also stole alot

Irrelevant. Did you steal or not? Yes, you did. Case closed.

but i didn't take screenshots

Whoopdie-doo. Real shame.

i would suggest for an admin to first be in the game itself

Reports help admins catch rulebreakers on their own time, not restricted to a particular time in the server. That's a good thing.

because we were going back and fourth i only did it because he was doing the same so he could see how it felt obviously he has done this before, this person does this so he can ban others.

Ok. But we don't know that. If he deliberately tries to get people punished that way then that's a dickmove, sure, but it's also your bad for falling for it. Next time, don't fall for those tricks. Call an admin, and if that doesn't work, take screenshots or record a demo and report it on the forums. If you can't or won't do that, don't be surprised when people don't get punished.

But in all of this i won't try to steal a single rocket anymore i would just like a second chance.

First proper relevant sentence in your post. Back to business.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: Hellboy and Bass
well if u did why didn't you report me like this person did, because you're not an asshole or not mean this person seems like takes the game way to serious as numerous times he would rage at me but that's besides the point and i just want another chance i will try not to steal at all but sometimes steals just happen.

well if u did why didn't you report me like this person did, because you're not an asshole or not mean this person seems like takes the game way to serious as numerous times he would rage at me but that's besides the point and i just want another chance i will try not to steal at all but sometimes steals just happen.

8 years without a stealing ban here or anywhere else so I beg to differ on the 'sometimes it just happens'-- movement is key, otherwise take the death. not all admins will be able to see whether or not it was an "allowed" steal e.g. to save yourself.

tbh what bothers me more is you appeal saying one thing while you're clearly aware of what you did, that's not really an honest appeal don't you think? less so regarding a permanent ban.

as to why i didn't report you, i'm more of a /call kinda guy

• Useful
Reactions: Bass
all i want is a second chance as for my other banned reasons leading me to this perma banned were biased on my name and because of one block and one for steal we all make mistakes i don't like to argue with people its not my style and that's good for you and all but everyone thinks and does things differently you can't just judge someone without even knowing them.

all i want is a second chance as for my other banned reasons leading me to this perma banned were biased on my name and because of one block and one for steal i don't like to argue with people its not my style and that's good for you and all but everyone thinks and does things differently you can't just judge someone without even knowing them.

correct, I'm not trying to be your enemy here, however i will judge on how well people are able to follow a simple set of rules.

as for your chance, or your prior bans, it ain't up to me. GL

you just made it seemed like all my past bans were alone just from stealing which is not true i have been banned before for stealing this is my second banned for that. I don't care about your opinion people have the right to say what they want all i came here was to get unbanned not to get judged by people who have no involvement in this situation because wasn't there or doesn't know what happen.

except I was there.

On more than one occasion, but okay. o/

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:42724259&Submit=Search
SB URL

i have been banned before for stealing this is my second banned for that.
This is your 4th ban for stealing.

Also everyone can give their input if it's useful, regardless of whether or not they were there or not. It's also pretty simple to see what happened, you were stealing, got reported and then banned. You had more than enough time to learn from your mistakes.

You don't learn quick do you? Neither can you grasp reality for once, that you can't be an exception to the rules.
I'm AGAINST this appeal.

Also stay on topic or this thread may as well be locked until @Luigi123 decides what to do.

• Agree
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Look i just want another chance. Im sorry for what i did i understand it was wrong and i will try my best to never steal again. If this happens again then it really was just me not learning and doing it because i like to steal as for my bans i feel that they shouldn't stack and each ban should be in their own category as i been banned for different situations.

Last edited:
Ok. But we don't know that. If he deliberately tries to get people punished that way then that's a dickmove, sure, but it's also your bad for falling for it. Next time, don't fall for those tricks. Call an admin, and if that doesn't work, take screenshots or record a demo and report it on the forums. If you can't or won't do that, don't be surprised when people don't get punished.

First proper relevant sentence in your post. Back to business.[/QUOTE]

Sorry didn't see you there, it is a dickmove because that person who reported me always tried to aim the rocket towards me so i could steal it and he stole other rockets to kill me it really pissed me off so i did the same thing to him and he got so mad he reported me lol basically beat him at his own game

Last edited:
i feel that they shouldn't stack and each ban should be in their own category as i been banned for different situations.
We can't have 10 short bans on someone for 10 different reasons, can we? The bans will stack, no matter the situation or reason because at the end of the day, you just keep breaking rules.

We can't have 10 short bans on someone for 10 different reasons, can we? The bans will stack, no matter the situation or reason because at the end of the day, you just keep breaking rules.

Says you no wonder they deleted you as admin. Im real glad u decided to write here because two of my bans are from you and one of them was complete bullshit if i might add "offensive name/avoiding punishment" i remember having a conversation with you in game and i decided i would change my name but i had to leave but u just decided to ban me for one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread