ITT I tell you why I resign and you give me many "friendly" ratings for that (1 Viewer)

mosteraz

I got bored of TF2 and are going to take a few weeks - months off from it again.
Will still shitpost on the forum of course until TF2 makes fun again and I (very likely) re-apply and hopefully last longer than on the day exact 7 months like this time.
Decided that because everyday I am just forcing myself to join, even through it makes no fun at all.
So @Kevin please remove me from the adminlist, unless you are coincidentally looking for a forum-moderator
Actually I'd gladly volunteer for that if we ever need one
I forgot to mention something but I can't remember what it was
image518280.png

CYA FGTS <3

I got bored of TF2 and are going to take a few weeks - months off from it again.
Will still shitpost on the forum of course until TF2 makes fun again and I (very likely) re-apply and hopefully last longer than on the day exact 7 months like this time.
Decided that because everyday I am just forcing myself to join, even through it makes no fun at all.
So @Kevin please remove me from the adminlist, unless you are coincidentally looking for a forum-moderator
Actually I'd gladly volunteer for that if we ever need one
I forgot to mention something but I can't remember what it was
image518280.png

CYA FGTS <3
weeb

90% of us are weebs to a certain extend my friend

il5n.jpg

Who makes me now small on trade? :c

Good luck in the future!
I won't huehue ^

Hope you'll find the spark soon mosti.
Good luck and have fun with whatever you will spend on your timez now :)

Reactions: mosteraz
But.. but.. Who will help me take out those horrible sentry nests in the Aether disco on the trade server now? @Sir. Cat is useless with that :kappa:

Well cya around m8, and don't get too excited with the pictures @Kevin spams in this thread :^)

I was the only one that cared about it, while you were staying at your sentry being afk >:c
I'm talking about when stuff like that happens generally. Not just the instance that happened yesterday :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread