It's been fun! (Resignation) (1 Viewer)

Foxhound

Donator
Well, I guess some people saw this one coming.

First off, I would like to say this has been a great run, I've met some great people here, had awesome experiences and wouldn't trade it for anything. Alas, some problems have arisen in my life and I need to devote my full time on it as much as I can for now (New year, New me ecksdee). I also want to say that I wasn't exactly an outspoken or talkative admin on the forums and sometimes in-game, and for that I am sorry, because I know the lot of you lads and lass's are outstanding people.

Overall, I appreciate you all for giving me this opportunity, it's been a helluva ride you lot, and hey, in the future I reckon I will be able to apply for round 2 in around half a year or something like that. As for now, take care, thanks again, and I wish you all a Happy New Year when it arrives! :nekoheart:

-Foxhound (Big Boss)

Take it easy bud :3 :nekoheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: Foxhound
Gonna miss you, made me laugh whenever you played dr. Have fun living :p

• Friendly
You were a good mentor, and a great admin. It's a shame you have to go. Farewell Fox.

• Friendly
You were an outstanding admin and you're an even greater friend. I remember how well you were doing even the first few days/weeks of you starting to administrate as you had such an easy time learning. You listened very well to whenever I would tell you something to either keep in mind or give you advice on. I really think a lot of players can learn from you and to be honest I think some have. You've made an impact, and even if I haven't played much in the past year/year and a half, I know you've made a great one.

I hope to see you in the future again and would love to continue catching up every now and then on Steam. Take care now, buddy and good luck!

• Friendly
It was fun to have you Fox, and i'll be ready to ensign when you are!

• Friendly
Never really knew you, but it's always sad to see people leave.

All the best to you in the future, Fox.

• Friendly
Sad to see you go as Admin, playing DR was always fun when you were around. I hope you manage well as you did before, take care :)

• Friendly
unnamed.jpg

Legends never Die Hard.

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread