It needs to be said but lack of updates and important ones (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

Its simple really. The lack of updates really bother me and something as important as updating a map to prevent server crashing is baffling to me. Notable example would be jb_carnival where bonzo on hard difficulty will crash the server. Meanwhile @Kevin has the time to remove perms for those who resigned but not something as important as fixing a map that is literally crashing a server. Its already been like 2 months and a fix still hasn't been implemented. To add onto this, @alexrox360 already made the fix for it to prevent this kind of issue and it still hasn't been implemented.

I get that you're busy Kev but something as important as this needs to be implemented and its hurting that action isn't being taken.

To top it all off, Redux still hasn't been implemented for god knows how long and this being asked 4 times and still hasn't been implemented still questions me if we should allow Fulls to have access like modifying map files. (i.e adding/removing maps).

Please god I'm so tired of the carnival server crashes. When people vote for carnival it's basically a vote for hopjb_v11 because there will be that one person who still thinks after 2 months it's funny to crash the entire server so I can get fucked by slot reservation. It's not even just the lack of updates, it's the lack of communication. None of, "Yea guys I hear you I can work on it a bit and have the update out in about 2 weeks." It's just complete radio silence or scoffing at the dirty jailbreakers asking for another update.

Please god I'm so tired of the carnival server crashes. When people vote for carnival it's basically a vote for hopjb_v11 because there will be that one person who still thinks after 2 months it's funny to crash the entire server so I can get fucked by slot reservation. It's not even just the lack of updates, it's the lack of communication. None of, "Yea guys I hear you I can work on it a bit and have the update out in about 2 weeks." It's just complete radio silence or scoffing at the dirty jailbreakers asking for another update.
Thats very true

It's SO damn depressing, panda is quickly on a downward spiral, and honestly I can see most of the problems being that of kevin. Carnival is such a good map, it doesn't deserve to be thrashed and trashed like this... BUT LET ME SAY SOMETHING
It took Onyx like a fucking week to have their perms removed. Kevin apparently doesn't even have the fucking time for that.
Its simple really. The lack of updates really bother me and something as important as updating a map to prevent server crashing is baffling to me. Notable example would be jb_carnival where bonzo on hard difficulty will crash the server. Meanwhile @Kevin has the time to remove perms for those who resigned but not something as important as fixing a map that is literally crashing a server. Its already been like 2 months and a fix still hasn't been implemented. To add onto this, @alexrox360 already made the fix for it to prevent this kind of issue and it still hasn't been implemented.

I get that you're busy Kev but something as important as this needs to be implemented and its hurting that action isn't being taken.

To top it all off, Redux still hasn't been implemented for god knows how long and this being asked 4 times and still hasn't been implemented still questions me if we should allow Fulls to have access like modifying map files. (i.e adding/removing maps).

I initially WANTED to believe Kevin may have something going on, but this has gotten to a point where this is just blatantly inexcusable. Updating these maps is something that should take no more than five minutes at most.

The craziest thing is, the maps are in the files. Literally all it takes is to merge the maps. A literal what 3 minute process...

It's SO damn depressing, panda is quickly on a downward spiral, and honestly I can see most of the problems being that of kevin. Carnival is such a good map, it doesn't deserve to be thrashed and trashed like this... BUT LET ME SAY SOMETHING
It took Onyx like a fucking week to have their perms removed. Kevin apparently doesn't even have the fucking time for that.
Onyx got her perms removed faster than update to jb carnival

Reactions: LilSpaceMan
The craziest thing is, the maps are in the files. Literally all it takes is to merge the maps. A literal what 3 minute process...

The maps on the server are already outdated and if the jb map update comes out with these old versions, that would be the most hilariously half assed thing to do and would show the lack of care for management of this community

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread