Status
Not open for further replies.

YanViktor

Banned
refer back to the title and question.

• Dumb
  • Boring
Reactions: Ian and Zeprus
It's boring when you don't have the right people or friends on at the time to make it REALLY enjoyable. Most of JB is full of kids and unfun people who take the game seriously or constantly harass kids just for being a younger age than them.

My opinion is we really have to let the new younger players grow into the game mode
the glory days of jb as I like to call them are behind us
so instead of bullying and shouting at the new players we should try and help them adapt to the sort of community and sense of humour that the jb community has always had
But if im gunna just talk about now then yeah really Hit or Miss most days which kind of sucks
I hope you enjoyed my TED Talk

• Agree
Reactions: thatpigeon and koe
The “JB is boring/ fell off” crowd are old regulars who either
A)Burned out
Or
B)Don’t even try to engage with the new regulars in good faith and will only hop on if other old regulars are there.
Yes a lot of people sour the mood but a decent amount of them are great, they contribute a lot to the community and I wish old heads were a bit more open to it.
JB is a social game, if you write them off then the game will be boring to you.

its either really really anti-fun orders (i like to call them pussy orders but w/e), failwardens or people who rush warden (me). it's gotten a bit stale. i'd say if we added damage reduction to reds before they rebel it would bring back the old meta of just trying to sneak around the blus to get ammo.

The “JB is boring/ fell off” crowd are old regulars who either
A)Burned out
Or
B)Don’t even try to engage with the new regulars in good faith and will only hop on if other old regulars are there.
Yes a lot of people sour the mood but a decent amount of them are great, they contribute a lot to the community and I wish old heads were a bit more open to it.
JB is a social game, if you write them off then the game will be boring to you.
thank you for giving one of the few real discussion points in this whole thread, this is a really good and honest take on the whole situation imo

• Happy
Reactions: Bananawastaken
My opinion is we really have to let the new younger players grow into the game mode
the glory days of jb as I like to call them are behind us
so instead of bullying and shouting at the new players we should try and help them adapt to the sort of community and sense of humour that the jb community has always had
But if im gunna just talk about now then yeah really Hit or Miss most days which kind of sucks
I hope you enjoyed my TED Talk

We've had a lot of toxic regulars that have tried to chase away younger players and newbies who have yet to know the rules but have no malicious intent. They're probably the ones who have called Jailbreak "boring" and "unfun."

mapping is more fun than playing
at a certain point you've kind of done everything. its boring to win lr every other round and to play the exact same maps you've been playing for years. it's mostly fun when you dick around with friends, I can't see myself playing alone anymore. I think people are generally too focused on rules and playing jailbreak "how its meant to be played" instead of just experimenting around and having fun. its a videogame afterall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread