Introduction (1 Viewer)

Selorox

Hey! I'm Selorox (Pardon the odd name), and I just joined this community. I've played tf2 for around 550hrs now, and I've decided to find a new community. I left my old community, CTP.tf, as I was rather infuriated by some of the people there. I'm down to play anytime with anyone, as long as you aren't annoying or toxic. You can expect me to be here for a while, and I can be online from 10am - 11pm MDT. I hope to see some new faces, and make some friends here. All my old friends unfriended due to some beef we all had, but I wish to start new here.

This is pretty much as far i'll type without feeling lazy, so I'll catch you guys later!

• Friendly
Reactions: vinny
Holla Selorox, Welcometh to Panda Community! Which of our s'rv'rs art thee going to beest joining? I desire thee enjoyeth thy stayeth h're with us!

Reactions: Gold
salutations and well met

Holla Selorox, Welcometh to Panda Community! Which of our s'rv'rs art thee going to beest joining? I desire thee enjoyeth thy stayeth h're with us!
Im going to be on dodgeball servers for now. Maybe a 2fort server as well but expect me to be on mostly dodgeball.

Reactions: vinny

Users who are viewing this thread