Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer Guilty Gear

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Charles J. Guiteau
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:430666448
Date and Time of the Ban: October 23rd, but I dont remember the time
Reason about the Ban: TK on blue
Admin that Banned you:Denzel Crocker
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: That day, from my recollection, was a genuinely terrible day for me, and when I hopped on JB, intrusive thought after intrusive thought kinda just piled on to me, and I was just kinda out of it when I TK'ed spanish, I understand if this isnt accepted, I just enjoy JB, and would like to be on blu again, thank you for you time.

1699771644781.png

No wonder this appeal looked so familiar...

@Denzel Crocker appeal.

I gave you a perma-teamban after you teamkilled spanish (who I believe was warden) with the soccer ball on Mayanjungle. @Ian was on as well so he was there to witness.

All I'm gonna say is because this is the third time we've had to perma-guardban you (first time for MFKing on Hopjb, by killing all REDs via making them go into the cage and turning on Sumo at the beginning of this year, and the second time for a Hunger Games incident sometime during the summer), it's gonna be very difficult for us to be convinced you are capable of being on BLU. You have been given two major chances already and blew them both. I personally consider when a BLU receives a teamban, when their teamban expires (or is appealed in some instances) they are being given another chance to not make the mistakes they did. You've had 3 temporary teambans prior to the first perma so in total that's about five chances you've received to improve yourself on BLU and they've been all been blown.

As for the intrusive thoughts, my recommendation if you are genuinely having a terrible day and feeling negative is to simply not hop onto Jailbreak until your emotions are stable.

A full admin will decide the verdict.

Im not really feeling confident that we can allow you on blue team at this time.

Banana was extradionarily fair with you on your prior ban and gave you a reduced sentence despite you clearly breaking server rules by teamkilling. What is stopping you from having another bad day and deciding to teamkill again? I think its downright tragic that banana let you off easy despite being a perma and you decide to waste it on another useless teamkill due to some lame excuse like "internal thoughts won" It happened last teamban, It happened with the sumo incident. Where is the evidence that it wont happen again? It's been three times now.

This is your third perma and i don't have any confidence in you being able to be blue without causing trouble at this time. Appeal sometime next year with some more time and we can talk about an unteamban then.

For now, I'm gonna go ahead and mark this as declined. Please continue to enjoy our servers and we'll see how next year rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread