Accepted ilikeyacutg's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikeyacutg

What's your username? coochie muncher

What is your SteamID? 76561198108663470

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Unsure

Why were you punished? I probably said the hard N word

Why should we revoke your punishment? I have learnt my lesson and will no longer use slurs of any kind

Are you sure you are muted? According to sourcebans your mute expired.

1695436017269.png

You would be correct, you are unmuted but you currently have a perm teamban placed on you by @Grambam36.

I'll let him pull his side of the story and he can offer his opinion on the appeal.

Hello, I am the one who teambanned you. I was playing the round as a RED with you as warden, and while in crush game you turned on FF illegally in multiple ways, being that you basically gave no warning and just said that you were turning on FF in that moment, it got a lot of the REDs unfairly killed, which could count in the realms of a MFK. Now, I did bring this up with other admins because I had thought that perhaps it was wrong albiet a bit harsh for it to be permanent, but based on previous behavior, I will say that I do not think you have that great of intentions being on BLU. You seemed to not really care about the rules, but also weren't directly straight going for things that would get you an instant teamban, which sort of leads me to believe you could be a troll. That is just my side of how I saw things, and I could be wrong, and of course I'll have to leave this now with a higher-admin. Best of luck to you.

Hello, I am the one who teambanned you. I was playing the round as a RED with you as warden, and while in crush game you turned on FF illegally in multiple ways, being that you basically gave no warning and just said that you were turning on FF in that moment, it got a lot of the REDs unfairly killed, which could count in the realms of a MFK. Now, I did bring this up with other admins because I had thought that perhaps it was wrong albiet a bit harsh for it to be permanent, but based on previous behavior, I will say that I do not think you have that great of intentions being on BLU. You seemed to not really care about the rules, but also weren't directly straight going for things that would get you an instant teamban, which sort of leads me to believe you could be a troll. That is just my side of how I saw things, and I could be wrong, and of course I'll have to leave this now with a higher-admin. Best of luck to you.
Understandable, I appreciate you taking the time to write this comment and to shed some light on the situation by offering your perspective.
sometimes I get confused by different server's rules so I will definitely try to brush up on them before playing on blu again.

Alright, so considering that your actions does not meet the criteria for a perm teamban i will be reducing it to 120 for Illegal FF to adhere to our stacking procedure. I have watched your conduct on Blackwonder and you are identified as a problem player. I and the rest of the staff team will be watching you like a hawk and if you choose to rack up your punishments here as much as you are at Blackwonder you are gonna be staring down the barrel of a perm on the guardteam or mute/gag in no time.

Accepted, contact an admin to have your guardban reduced to 120 and stay out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread