Accepted Id like to appeal my spray bann (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floating_Cereal

I was spray banned on one of your servers and was wondering if you could appeal the ban. The reason i was spray banned is because I told someone who was killing me even though i was being friendly with a bunch of others to leave me the "F" alone and the admin Inspector lag gagged me. i later came back with a spray that said "Unmute Me" then he spray banned me for communicating outside of the gag. I apologized repeatedly and asked for him to lift it but he never did. the bann was a good while aggo, the servers ip is 74.91.123.88:27015 idk if that helps with anything but please consider lifting my spray bann, Thank You.

ok
No need to make 2 threads for a spray appeal
Follow the template that PNN gave you or from the link below.

I was spray banned on one of your servers and was wondering if you could appeal the ban. The reason i was spray banned is because I told someone who was killing me even though i was being friendly with a bunch of others to leave me the "F" alone and the admin Inspector lag gagged me. i later came back with a spray that said "Unmute Me" then he spray banned me for communicating outside of the gag. I apologized repeatedly and asked for him to lift it but he never did. the bann was a good while aggo, the servers ip is 74.91.123.88:27015 idk if that helps with anything but please consider lifting my spray bann, Thank You.
Despite your stupidity/inability to read, I've found your steam id (STEAM_0:0:246766365) and lifted your spray ban. Do not have any NSFW spray or break any other rule. The spray ban seems a bit silly but w/e, stay out of trouble.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pricholas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread