Accepted iCreepz Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hueh, unexpected. But I thank you a ton! Just a huge note though: I am not at my dad's place as of this week, meaning I will be back online by this Sunday or next week (depending on how much GTA V I will play).

Otherwise, I thank you all for the amount of support. Also @Madact and @Lukas, you better get your fingers ready to type and your brains ready to work, because I will be asking a lot of questions.

So, thank you yet again and I am looking forward to seeing you all next week! :) (This does also mean that you, @Kevin, don't need to stress about making me admin since you have a week :p)

Hueh, unexpected. But I thank you a ton! Just a huge note though: I am not at my dad's place as of this week, meaning I will be back online by this Sunday or next week (depending on how much GTA V I will play).

Otherwise, I thank you all for the amount of support. Also @Madact and @Lukas, you better get your fingers ready to type and your brains ready to work, because I will be asking a lot of questions.

So, thank you yet again and I am looking forward to seeing you all next week! :) (This does also mean that you, @Kevin, don't need to stress about making me admin since you have a week :p)

Congrats man and oooh, my fingers are always at the ready, you know that darling ;)

Kill me.

• Funny
Reactions: Mertes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread